JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is it like this stuff is a 'mystery' or considered an 'alternative' to MSRs?

Heck I grew up with bolts, levers and revolvers, largely in part stuck with them and always will.

Semi-autos, MSRs etc. don't dominate everyones shooting 'life'.
I know, but they're big... And when we think of what's coming, losing trapdoor carbines isnt1st on the list.

For most, pistols are semiauto too

What can you do with one round of green tip? *snicker*
It was like the box of m80s and cherry bombs under the table at a fireworks stand .
"Psst , hey kid. Wanna buy some armor piercing army boolits?"
" look at the magnet, that's steel in there son."
I might have bought 10 or 20 ,and no I didn't shoot any engine blocks with them.

I'm eyeing an AK-47 if I can find one. The fact is there is a lot going on in the US while gun control is a top priority they need to get this pandemic under control first. They are already pushing congress to forgive 10k in student debt. They're just trying to do too much at one time. While Democrats are pushing for gun control it's gonna be a tough to get it passed through. They have majority but the pressure that will be put on them if or when they try. Democrats don't even have unanimous opinion on voting within their own party, so who knows how it will shake out. I just don't understand how you can buy back something you never owned.

Ive been eyeing M16s for a while now. If it gets that bad I'll just get one off the street.

I won't be modifying my preferances or purchasing habits. Probably be building even more.

A friend of mine bought almost 20 stripped lowers about 5 years ago - he's still pretty set. As for me, I'm mostly trying to figure out when I can take the time to shoot a few of the guns I have. That, and still have a few up on the block.

I'm mostly working on building out my office / workshop and unboxing stuff I've not seen for a few moves. Guns and ammo are not a worry.

Maybe someone will engineer an AR "Victory twin" revolver ??

1610350681711.png
Just rotate the bottom cylinder up when the top is empty :s0155:

( Don'cha just love the sound of a Big V-twin ? )

Last Edited:
Sure , some firearms will be at the top of the charts , so to speak...
But any firearm can make it to someone's : "You can't own this list."

In my experience with those who are anti gun and pass laws....
Gun owners are made to give up something and get nothing in return....
As well as , there seems to always be , yet another bill , regulation , requirement , ban , just waiting to be
issued.

Suppose there were to be a law passed which banned civilian ownership of military firearms and firearms that use military cartridges , with no exceptions...?

That would law would ban ownership of , just to name a few :

Actual issue military firearms...both past and present...
Copies and replicas of the same...
Iconic firearms like the Winchester model 94...

Cartridges like :
.22LR
12 gauge
.30-06
7.62 x 39mm
.45 Colt
.45acp
9mm
.38 Special

All of the above and many more , could not be owned , under the "properly " worded law.

Buy what you want , buy what you can afford.

The more important question is :
What are you going to do when the gun that you own , makes it on that list...?
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top