JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Perhaps you should re-visit your world history courses, if they haven't already been revised to fit the Marxist narrative. Tienanmen Square was not 50 years ago, although I'm guessing you may still have been in diapers at the time. In case you are not well versed on the event, China used it's military to massacre it's own freedom hungry people who were protesting Communist abuses.
This also serve's to illustrate the fact that the left's totalitarian lust and resolve for global domination is alive and well. This can be seen today with China's abuses in the Pacific. It was seen domestically with that abysmal excuse for a President.
Thanks for the tip about the tinfoil. I am on my way now to get the Costco sized roll. Perhaps it will muffle out some of the brainwashed leftist millennial snowflake whining that wafts out of Portland like one of it's overflowing sewers.

30 years, 50 years, it doesn't really matter, you seem to have missed my point. Let me know when some liberal leads a chinese tank brigade through town..... and from central point of view, you too could be a brainwashed snowflake, just from the other side.... afterall, Obama never did take our guns, but that didn't keep the brainwashed right from whining about it like snowflake in July.

afterall, Obama never did take our guns, but that didn't keep the brainwashed right from whining about it like snowflake in July.

So true, Obama didn't ban guns. Why were people so worried? Sure seems silly now.

The Nazis never managed to take over the world, either. What was everybody worried about? I'll bet they all felt silly after the war was over.

It's not like Obama actually said he wanted to ban guns or anything. Oh, wait... Obama and Hillary both praised the "Australian model" where they forcibly rounded up and destroyed millions of guns. Perhaps the only reason Obama never banned guns is because he was thwarted by the hard work and diligence of millions of "brainwashed right wing whiners".

No, couldn't be that, that's crazy talk. Has to be that he didn't really mean what he said...

So true, Obama didn't ban guns. Why were people so worried? Sure seems silly now.

The Nazis never managed to take over the world, either. What was everybody worried about? I'll bet they all felt silly after the war was over.

It's not like Obama actually said he wanted to ban guns or anything. Oh, wait... Obama and Hillary both praised the "Australian model" where they forcibly rounded up and destroyed millions of guns. Perhaps the only reason Obama never banned guns is because he was thwarted by the hard work and diligence of millions of "brainwashed right wing whiners".

No, couldn't be that, that's crazy talk. Has to be that he didn't really mean what he said...

I hate to say it but here are the facts and I am not an Obama Supporter....
"During his first term Obama didn't call for any major new restriction on guns or gun owners. Instead he urged authorities to enforce the state and federal laws already on the books. In fact, Obama signed only two major laws that address how guns are carried in America, and both actually expand the rights of gun owners.

One of the laws allows gun owners to carry weapons in national parks; that law took effect in February 2012 and replaced President Ronald Reagan's policy of required guns be locked in glove compartments of trunks of car that enter national parks.

Another gun law signed by Obama allows Amtrak passengers to carry guns in checked baggage, a move that reversed a measure put in place after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001."
He did sign 23 executive orders....and yes, that pesky UN gun ban.....

George Bush really did nothing to help or hurt, well you could say hurt, it took him a good year to kill the Assault Weapons Ban.

Clinton was the worse, we he was the one who brought in a lot of bubblegum, including the AWB, which was a bit of an addition to George HW Bush's ban in 1989 and others.

Reagan was good too with his additions to the Supreme Court. But in 1994, he was a supporter of the ASB which helped make its way through Congress...

Facts are, Clinton is the biggest Winner of the loss of Gun Rights on the National Level..

Yes, we can thank Bush Jr for his inaction, not his action.
Guy set back the space program, I'm sure that hurt our ballistic missile capabilities.

But on to the helmet question, those skull caps are a bit expensive, and if your looking to fully kit out, you have 2 crowds to deal with, one being "thats awesome, your a door kicker, piper hitter bad boy" that probably never used that gear for other than looking cool and trying to get a free veterans day meal, or your going to get made fun of by all the people who know you can't be a one man tactical team and you bought a bunch of gear that you will honestly and hopefully never need.

In the past 16 years we have seen men and women come back from combat and most of us, and I include myself, we have come back and released all this door kicking stuff into the market, and a lot of civilians have bought into it. Another fact for you, there are more civilians that have taken entry level combative classes in the last 4 years than active duty military, and that is scary, not because of a well training public, but more so of a mis-trained public.

If you need a helmet, consider what your going to use it for and if you are going to find to slip up and find yourself in a training class, and when in that class, if that helmet going to be on your head.

Huh, why do i need to train with a helmet, buy one and go shot with it on, and the added weight......

So basically... R or D never trust a politician. :rolleyes:
I remember someone telling me that the Freedom Group, and a few other gun and ammo manufactures dumped a lot of money into Obama in 2012 to keep the momentum going. They gave money under a false group name and was one of the Democrats biggest contributors. I am not sure if that is a fact or not, but gun sales have plummeted in the past 6 months. You tell me when the money is better?

Money is always coming in during panics. Tis why the antigun folk are always the best gun sellers.

But if you pay attention, you'll notice that most of the time when something is banned, it stays banned. So if the pro-gun politicians really are pro-gun, why are the bans still there? :rolleyes:

That also begs the question, whether or not the antigun politicians at the federal level really care, or just want more money from gun manufacturing being increased due to demand. o_O:rolleyes:

/tinfoil off

Anything except a powder blue helmet...

Thinking those will simply be targets...

bluehelmet[1].jpg I loved my baby blue truck back in the day but if I see a bunch of blue helmets coming my way they will get riddled with lots of bullets...

I hate to say it but here are the facts and I am not an Obama Supporter....
"During his first term Obama didn't call for any major new restriction on guns or gun owners. Instead he urged authorities to enforce the state and federal laws already on the books. In fact, Obama signed only two major laws that address how guns are carried in America, and both actually expand the rights of gun owners. ...

I've heard all that many times, as well as the claim that Obama didn't ban guns but Bush did, as if all that actually meant something. In reality it just muddies the waters. There's all kinds of things at play and political reasons there.

The reality is that Obama was very clear on his desire for more gun control. He whined and cried about it every chance he got. He praised Australia's system.

I am left with no doubt that had he been given his deepest desires and gotten congress to pass a law rounding up and destroying all handguns, semi-autos, and pump shotguns, he would have signed it with glee.

The fact that he never got any traction with gun control is thanks to a lot of hard work on our side rather than any lack of desire on the left.

One last thought for the "Obama is actually a friend to the gun owner" crowd: it seems that most times I've heard this bit of disinformation it has come from friends who are union guys.

I talked to a good friend at length about it one time who's a union rep. He said the union pushed that line pretty hard, and he thinks that it's because they know a lot of union workers are gun owners. They want to play down the gun issue and convince their people to vote the party line by muddying the water and confusing the issue.

That, and a lot of left-leaning gun owners love the democrat party's stance on social issues and such, and are glad to sacrifice some gun rights to get some "social justice", so they trot out the same stuff.

Either way it's misleading and dishonest.

You just told a EX CALIFORNIAN LOL been in WASHINGTON for over 20 year's I stayed at the hotel right off I 5 the first time we made the trip up from California the one where Elvis stayed at HEHEH we used to drive from California to Seattle to work on fishing boats in Alaska work 4 or 5 months then return to Seattle and drive home
That "Elvis" hotel would be in Kalama... about 5 miles south of me. That town is now famous for the high school being used in Twilight that cheesy teeny bopper vampire movie... so ya.. somebody already told California about us... Must have been Elvis.
For now the worst of them tend to congragate in Portland, and Seattle, and leave our smaller towns to be ruled us long time local rednecks. As of last year my family has had 6 generations live in my town, but I may have to escape to Idaho or Utah if we can't stop the infestation.

Yeah I am looking at it that way. Not all us NDNs are sitting around the Rez waiting on the next big Gubmint check. LOL Some of us have to work for a paycheck like everyone else. :)
Well it wasn't really anything except me being bored and trying to stir the pot and get a argument started but it failed it used to work but now the only way is to talk about left and right I guess

That "Elvis" hotel would be in Kalama... about 5 miles south of me. That town is now famous for the high school being used in Twilight that cheesy teeny bopper vampire movie... so ya.. somebody already told California about us... Must have been Elvis.
For now the worst of them tend to congragate in Portland, and Seattle, and leave our smaller towns to be ruled us long time local rednecks. As of last year my family has had 6 generations live in my town, but I may have to escape to Idaho or Utah if we can't stop the infestation.
Well the in-class scenes were filmed in Madison, I know because I was attending at the time...
As for moving around, I figure moving north is a good option for myself. Pretty much grew up in Deer Park anyway.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top