JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know about you guys but I will be wearing a big red bozo the clown wig and shooting anyone with the big rainbow clown wig JUST SAYING

Up until the late 90s my town was prime target due to our Aluminum smelting plant being one of the few capable of producing the highest grade of aluminum. Thank goodness somebody came in, sold the power we were contracted by BPA for a huge profit, and shut it down displacing nearly 1000 workers... including myself ;)A local economy thrown into the crapper was a small price to pay for taking the target off our backs. Unless tweekers suddenly become a valuable resource, or threat to our enemies... the people of Longview, WA can now rest easy.

Up until the late 90s my town was prime target due to our Aluminum smelting plant being one of the few capable of producing the highest grade of aluminum. Thank goodness somebody came in, sold the power we were contracted by BPA for a huge profit, and shut it down displacing nearly 1000 workers... including myself ;)A local economy thrown into the crapper was a small price to pay for taking the target off our backs. Unless tweekers suddenly become a valuable resource, or threat to our enemies... the people of Longview, WA can now rest easy.
That's too bad because longview is in cool spot access to the river 's and other stuff

I might dog it now and then, but for the most part it's a great area to live in. Just don't tell the Californians;)..
You just told a EX CALIFORNIAN LOL been in WASHINGTON for over 20 year's I stayed at the hotel right off I 5 the first time we made the trip up from California the one where Elvis stayed at HEHEH we used to drive from California to Seattle to work on fishing boats in Alaska work 4 or 5 months then return to Seattle and drive home

I KNEW there was something not to like about you... :p in all seriousness, congrats on the Californ-itis being in such exceptional remission. :)
I have been back to California because my old job required me to go there my dad still lives there and the only time I see him is if he comes here witch will be tomarow I will have lunch with him lol first time in three years meeting face to face I refuse to go there and spend any of my money in a COMMI STATE

And unless WA makes a big change I will be getting out of here as soon as possible only got a few more years and I can take a 84 and out retirement the other UNION GUY'S WILL KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT I'll take that and go sale Bikinis at the mall as a part time job LOL

OK. I couldn't resist. No one else has said it yet. Its a joke. Trigger warning LOL. Its the short version, promise.
General Custer was preparing to attack a small NDN village and told his orderly to bring him his red short. The orderly complied and asked why a red shirt. Custer told the young man that it was in case he was shot during the battle the blood wouldn't show and discourage the troopers.
Some time later Custer was looking at attacking 10,000 angry NDNs with his 200 trooper force. The orderly asked the General if he wanted his red shirt again. Custer replied, "No. Bring me my brown pants!"
Your choice LOL Red helmet or Brown Helmet?

OK. I couldn't resist. No one else has said it yet. Its a joke. Trigger warning LOL. Its the short version, promise.
General Custer was preparing to attack a small NDN village and told his orderly to bring him his red short. The orderly complied and asked why a red shirt. Custer told the young man that it was in case he was shot during the battle the blood wouldn't show and discourage the troopers.
Some time later Custer was looking at attacking 10,000 angry NDNs with his 200 trooper force. The orderly asked the General if he wanted his red shirt again. Custer replied, "No. Bring me my brown pants!"
Your choice LOL Red helmet or Brown Helmet?
Of course it's a joke do you own a combat helmet yeah everyone can go out and buy a old cevlara desert storm helmet but to buy a real special forces seal team or delta helmet cost about $1500.00 bucks NO JOKE

Oh now I get it NDN 'S COME ON MAN CALL THEM WHAT THEY ARE useless people living off the government and a 200 year old treaty that Says they can fish when and where they want and hunt when and where they want don't have to buy license bla bla bla yes I blame Custer for this he failed big time

Of course it's a joke do you own a combat helmet yeah everyone can go out and buy a old cevlara desert storm helmet but to buy a real special forces seal team or delta helmet cost about $1500.00 bucks NO JOKE

What is the difference between a "special forces seal team helmet" and a level 3A helmet that you can buy right now for $300?

What is the difference between a "special forces seal team helmet" and a level 3A helmet that you can buy right now for $300?
Not with out the gear to support night vision and communication with out that and the made of cevlara it's a skateboard helmet eather way I'm not buying one

Not with out the gear to support night vision and communication with out that and the made of cevlara it's a skateboard helmet eather way I'm not buying one

HIGH CUT BALLISTIC HELMET | CPG Armor

This one is NIJ 3A and has all the supports for setting up night vision or thermal. I actually bought one. At the shooting competitions I do all the guys were giving me bubblegum for not having body armor, so I figured go big or go home. It will only ever see use at competitions or hiking to build endurance, or the extremely unlikely scenario I am involved in a gunfight I cannot avoid/escape from and I know I am participating in beforehand lol.

It was $275 when I got it.

IMAG1073.jpg IMAG1074.jpg IMAG1075.jpg
HIGH CUT BALLISTIC HELMET | CPG Armor

This one is NIJ 3A and has all the supports for setting up night vision or thermal. I actually bought one. At the shooting competitions I do all the guys were giving me bubblegum for not having body armor, so I figured go big or go home. It will only ever see use at competitions or hiking to build endurance, or the extremely unlikely scenario I am involved in a gunfight I cannot avoid/escape from and I know I am participating in beforehand lol.

It was $275 when I got it.
Lol yep your right I just looked them up found one for 500 bucks of course no night vision or coms this is a ballistic clip board I have 30 lawyers of cevlar cost $50 bucks for flat no molding can stop 44Mag point blank 3 rounds

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top