Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

So what cha think its worth??

Reactions
I bought this S&W MP15T new earlier this year from Sportsmans here in vancouver. ive done this so far:
AR mod list:
-FAL grip
-Insight M6x light/laser combo with pressure switch (bought used, so yes i know it looks horrible)
-Mag cinch (took it off)
-Bushnell Trophy dot site
-Aimpoint magnifier (replica) on lock arm pivot mount
-Tango Down grip panel with pressure switch cut out.

DSC00486.jpg

thinking about selling it. get another down the road (lol, if thats possible)

Reactions
Your best bet would to part it out. You could sell it for (realistically) around $1300, list it for more though. Parting it out would probably get you a couple hundred more. Is it an Aimpoint, or a clone? If you're looking for another AR, you could probably find someone who would trade you theirs plus cash, which might be the best option for you.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet
  • Seattle Rifle & Pistol Association
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a members only club. They have had and have some issues that cause membership to fluctuate a bit. There are more rules than shooting in...
    • coltemp