JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh...what Are we going to do with our checks? I thought I might get another safe. I thought maybe we should go out to dinner every other night. Ten times maybe? Seeing as most of us have some favorite eateries we frequent once, or every other week, we don't want THEM to fold. Also thought about sending it to our "Guy" and have him put it into investments. It almost seems like the proper thing to do THIS time would be to get those bucks back in circulation. If you could swing that.

Sites said 50 million Americans to start getting direct deposits on the 9th (yesterday). In all likelihood would probably be East coast area first (DC, Baltimore, NYC, Boston, etc) :rolleyes: . Have not heard of anyone on the West coast area getting theirs yet.

"The initial step involves clearing the payments that will be directly deposited, with banks expecting a Treasury Department transmission Friday to confirm the money will reach the right accounts. On Monday, the IRS would begin processing the payments — up to $1,200 for individuals, $2,400 for couples and an extra $500 for children — and the direct deposits would hit people's bank accounts on Wednesday."

"That first round will include Social Security recipients who have provided direct-deposit information with the federal tax returns, Dingell said. "

If I didn't say it already, mine will stay in my checking account, and eventually go towards paying my bills (mortgage, utils, food, transportation).

I just realized that my ex will get a check too, probably a paper check as she didn't have a bank account last I heard. I expect that if she hasn't changed her lifestyle, she will spend it on cheetos, art supplies and drugs instead of rent.

If I didn't say it already, mine will stay in my checking account, and eventually go towards paying my bills (mortgage, utils, food, transportation).

I just realized that my ex will get a check too, probably a paper check as she didn't have a bank account last I heard. I expect that if she hasn't changed her lifestyle, she will spend it on cheetos, art supplies and drugs instead of rent.

But if you both used direct deposit last year, maybe it will end up in your account? :D

...........................................................APRIL FOOLS
laughing_smiley_.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top