JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Considering the two kids claimed last year, it will go towards paying something down.

... or another gun.

wife and I don't need it, can't return it so will use it as wisely as possible.

Considering the two kids claimed last year, it will go towards paying something down.

... or another gun.
This guy looks like you. But without the glasses...
1-237.PNG

A big bag of coke and a couple hookers.
I thought fishing was shut down in the state due to the coronavirus?

Maybe I misunderstood. A buddy of mine used to talk about how the best, most relaxing time for him was an afternoon on the river with coke and hookers. It always took people a bit to realize he was talking about these:

1586491621238.png 1586491687832.png

Of course, he'd act all innocent and hillbilly about it... Why, what were YOU thinking? :)

I'm not getting a check, but if I were, then I've always wanted one of these...
Tauntaun.jpg

They say they smell as bad as I do... :eek:

I find this rather disturbing. This is supposed to be helping people who need it or got layed off or what, and you guys talk about "blowing it" on whatever crap. If you dont need it, think about if you can buy some food or something for a family that has nothing. That's what I would do, but unfortunately our fams money will be keeping the lights on and the roof over our head.

You know, our family was funding this money TO YOU TOO before this. So you are welcome. Seriously, check your priorities.

It is literally being sent for the sole purpose of being spent, Debby downer... that is why it is called an "economic stimulus", not a charitable donation. Every penny spent is another penny for someone's paycheck.

I find this rather disturbing. This is supposed to be helping people who need it or got layed off or what, and you guys talk about "blowing it" on whatever crap. If you dont need it, think about if you can buy some food or something for a family that has nothing. That's what I would do, but unfortunately our fams money will be keeping the lights on and the roof over our head.

You know, our family was funding this money TO YOU TOO before this. So you are welcome. Seriously, check your priorities.
I get what you are saying but if you think about it this money there giving us was ours to begin with.

I have no problem spending the money on Bill's or fun. Its money from the government. Money they took from tax payers. Not everyone who gets a check has ever paid taxes, but I bet those who have never paid taxes are the first to use it up vs save it.

To those complaining that they're not getting 9ne, that means you make over something like $150k per year... unless you are suddenly not making that ammount, I doubt anyone who makes less than $70k is going to feel sorry for you. You are a success story.

If you are receiving a check and spending it on fun stuff, good for you. You have managed your income and are doing well enough to have a choice. Either you saved for a rainy day or do work that we need and are getting a hazard bonus essentially.

I dont think anyone should be bitter about this. It should be a situation where we are happy to have help. Not a moment we get bitter about where your tax dollars are going. Because trust me, if you are grumpy that your taxes are going to the poor or essentials... I'd hate to be there when you hear about all the other times the government has given your money to corporations and foriegn interests...

I won't be getting a check... I'll be funding many of them.

We'll all be funding them for some time to come. People that aren't eligible for this check will likely pay more in the future. and those that recived the checks will pay less of it in the future.

Big Mac's....lots and lots of Big Macs. :D

View attachment 681709

Mmm, so bad, but sooo good at the same time! If I were to eat Big Mac's every day I'd HAVE to spend more time at home. :rolleyes: :oops:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top