JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Elite LTT with LTT Trigger Job, Optimized Performance Trigger Bar, and 15-rd Magazines $1164.00

Last Edited:
Finish my lmt if i could. But my jobs hours are super low right now so ima sit on that money in case i cant pay any bills. if there is any left over ima sbr my lmt with a 11.5. Need help on deciding an optic though

Wife and I will be getting $2400 according to the advertised scale. SO

$400 towards building up the Pantry and Preps
$500 is going to get spent around town with the 5-6 restaurants we like to go to to help them out a little be it take out or if they are open by the time the funds show then sit down.
$250 to each of us to spend on our respective hobbies (she does Cross Stitch and Makes little Journals) I will most likely buy the Series 31 battery for my 48 Willys Jeep project as well as a battery maintainer to keep it good.
$1000 into finishing up remodeling projects around the house.

$2.2 trillion
Approximately 325 million people
That's about $6769.23 per man, woman and child

Nice of Congress to offer up to 17% of that to some of us.
500 billion to States, Municipalities and businesses; 350 billion of that is dedicated to small business loans... makes sense when over 99% of 2.8 million U.S. businesses are "small businesses" with up to 500 employees each... and the tax revenue from those businesses are about 350 billion not counting employee income taxes or employee/employer taxes according to the IRS :rolleyes: I am sure there are other financial assistance in the bill for "distressed companies"

I did not see a total number for the unemployment insurance portion, only that the UI would be expanded and those unemployed or claiming unemployment would get $600 a week for up to 4 months, as well as a nebulous "maximum benefit amount" (obviously depending on the State :rolleyes: )

500 billion to States, Municipalities and businesses; 350 billion of that is dedicated to small business loans... makes sense when over 99% of 2.8 million U.S. businesses are "small businesses" with up to 500 employees each... and the tax revenue from those businesses are about 350 billion not counting employee income taxes or employee/employer taxes according to the IRS :rolleyes: I am sure there are other financial assistance in the bill for "distressed companies"

I did not see a total number for the unemployment insurance portion, only that the UI would be expanded and those unemployed or claiming unemployment would get $600 a week for up to 4 months, as well as a nebulous "maximum benefit amount" (obviously depending on the State :rolleyes: )

Without getting into if we, individually, trust government to spend appropriately. Let's just for the sake of argument say they do. So remove the 850 billion from the total budget.

$1.350 trillion
~325 million people (still)
$4153.84 per man, woman and child

Still 28% ... and that would be if every man woman and child received the $1200 which we know won't. Many individuals will not and all child allocation are lower.

The issue I have is it's been sold as a bill to help individuals and small business and in my simple mind I have issues squaring so little going to individuals equaling that that's who it's for.

Maybe that's why we have these people that are so much smarter than me making the decision.

Without getting into if we, individually, trust government to spend appropriately. Let's just for the sake of argument say they do. So remove the 850 billion from the total budget.

$1.350 trillion
~325 million people (still)
$4153.84 per man, woman and child

Still 28% ... and that would be if every man woman and child received the $1200 which we know won't. Many individuals will not and all child allocation are lower.

The issue I have is it's been sold as a bill to help individuals and small business and in my simple mind I have issues squaring so little going to individuals equaling that that's who it's for.

Maybe that's why we have these people that are so much smarter than me making the decision.
You can blame a certain Party for adding in quite a bit of pork :rolleyes:

On the other hand, how much of the bill is going to hospitals, medical and so forth?

Honestly I think the 3 largest provisions is about half, or little more than half of the bill...
Business assistance; why get money to spend if businesses are permanently closed? :rolleyes:
Unemployment package; makes sense, although the sheer size of the weekly benefits doesn't make as much sense to me... then again, wife and I have usual budgets of $700 a month; after paying all bills (this is known as living within our means)
Individual checks; this is an one time payment to help people, although its off-limits to a rather large group of people from what I have read on here due to the income limits :rolleyes: The child tax credit makes sense to me, again, because they're rather important.... after all, children are the future and the destroyers or the creators of American future; depends on who you ask :rolleyes:
The rest of the bill... small potatoes for many different things... "nickel and diming" to cause the bloat.

I'm a contractor for the military, and still considered mission essential so I'm still going on the base everyday for work. I'll probably end up giving my check to my sis who unfortunately is out of work now

Well, there are no new models of the SUV we want to buy on the lots right now and big city dealers are asking $4000 over MSRP so **** 'em.

Apparently there is a possibility that my wife will get furrowed until August, so we would use the $2900 to pay her part of employer provided health insurance for about two of those months.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top