JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not sure what percentage of the print more money till the ink runs stimulus check I'm going to get. Maybe $200-$300 bucks. Should be enough for a nice new or at least $200 for a form 1 stamp on a Chinese "fuel filter" silencer . That would be a appropriate.

Are there any guns left to be purchased?

Lol, just kidding. I want this.

1585188182786.jpeg

If I get one.....I'll just give it to the GF. She is a nail salon lady and she has been out of work of the last week. I have this feeling that she'll be out of work for a lot longer than what the WA State Govt had anticipated.

Aloha, Mark

Sheeet if what their saying is true I could be looking at a few grand since I've spawned 5 little monsters. The responsible me says get a better car, the gun addict in me says finally get that can you've been trying to save for.... I hate being responsible

From what I've read we make too much to receive anything. Though I'm not clear on the child credit part of it. In the unlikely event we do, probably just toss it in savings.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top