JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depending on how much. My wife wants this if it is still there:
607679-32f2f21c6a9994164128f645f54e9476.jpg
The rest going to both kids tution.

75-99k for individuals
150-198k for couples

$1200 per adult in the pay range. $500 for each child under 17

Sister in law laid off, boss told her not likely to reopen. I will send her what we get.

Use it for a house payment or groceries....
Andy

Absolutely. I'm not sure at this point whether we'd end up needing whatever we might get, but if we don't, I'd find someone else in real need before I'd buy another gun. I think there's going to be a whole lot of folks really hurting before this is all over.

(That's just me, btw. No judgement intended towards anyone else who might decide to buy a new purchase instead.)

Already spent on ammo and armor :eek:
That reminds me. I need BALCS cut XL soft armor for my Eagle Land-CIRAS vest. Right now it has the BALCS shaped cut up diamond tread antifatigue rubber mats in it that came with it :rolleyes: hard plates a different matter... I think they're XL SAPI size.. or 11.5"×13.5"? Been trolling Ebay and other sites for affordable options on the BALCS cut armor.. seems expired/heavily used are whats somewhat affordable at $150-200 ish 20170318_161602.jpg 20170318_161544.jpg

Last Edited:
Put it in the checking account and hope it doesn't bounce.

I got laid off today
Hang in there! All week I was being told by everyone in my industry that we were "essential" and now just found out starting tonight no more work for 2 weeks minimum! Would have been nice to know a little sooner than 3 hours before the cutoff.

Yup - the CEO was sending out multiple emails every day saying how essential the industry is - and it is - trucks used in transporting goods, keeping those trucks running, replacing worn out trucks with new ones - keeping supplies coming in - it is all essential.

But apparently I am not. :(

This is going to be a recession and a one time check of $1-2K, or even $10-20K, won't replace the income I got from working every day - not even close. I would much rather have a job. But I doubt I will find one anytime soon - not at my age, not in this market. Most employers will at best freeze their hiring, the ones that will be hiring, I can't do because of my age and health.

Oh well, stuff happens.

If it like most bonus checks, it will be taxed at 30%. So out of $1200 you may get $840. That's not even a case 115 gr 9mm ammo at Sportsmans Guide .com.

I think it is tax free - at least on your personal taxes. Everybody will pay for it sooner or later as it will be part of the federal gov debt - but it shouldn't be something you have to declare. I think they are treating it like a tax rebate.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top