JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We'll see. Wife is on SSDI; not SSI... so she might be eligible. I am a part timer, and on SSI, but because I filed tax returns for 2018 to 2019, I may be eligible. Our child doesn't qualify because they(singular) haven't been born yet and I've filed taxes for this year from the part time work which is now indefinitely on hold :(

I don't believe we qualify for $2900, so there's no gun related products to get this time around. Whatever amount, likely $1200 at the most... will go towards hospital bills for labor/delivery :rolleyes:

My Dads super pissed off, bouncing around, and ranting and raving all starkers on the bridge! Apparently, he and Mom filed jointly in 2017/2018, and now that Mom is gone, Dads income has dropped 70%, and he rightly has a epic mad going on! Were trying to sort through this all, but it doesn't look good for him! :(:(:(

Guess it depends on the math. Made less than $75k, married with 2 kids, so if that's over $3k, I'll be paying off the last of my pre 1639 shopping spree. Just threw my tax return and some extra savings against it last week, so it would be nice to pay it off. I would love to throw it at NW safe and get a nice Liberty Safe, or at an Obsidian 9k, Wolfman, Wolverine, or IA-SC9k supressor, but I'm kind of trying to be responsible... kind of...

I'm a resident alien, but I'll likely qualify for the $1,200(taxes work similar to U.S. Citizens). What I want is Ruger AR Pistol. Responsible thing would be to save the money. I'll probably spend just a little of it on things I need to live...... like spare AR lower & another red dot. :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top