JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What are the options? Here's one: In August of 1946, when most folks knew that a man was not the same as a woman, this is what they did when their local government got a little too tyrannical - good history lesson if you haven't seen it and a good example of why the founding fathers said that THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed:

That is a serious question for those of you that think confiscation is no big deal.

That's the whole deal in your photo and question. With 1/2 the population that do not know the difference between a man and a woman, and with uncontrolled staggering debt of many kinds, uncontrolled immigration, 1/2 the people hating the other half, 1/2 who hate the country, the constitution and the flag, HOW LONG will it be before we elect a dictator that will fix this mess?

That photo, and others, could be used in educational literature fighting against the IP43 gun ban. Put a caption on it: RESULT OF CITIZENRY WITHOUT WEAPONS or something to that effect. Lots of other photos could be used - the one with a ditch filled with corpses would be a good one.

Any bets on how long after registration total confiscation starts ? I'll say two years
Thats not how they do it. You get to keep your stuff but this is just something that hangs over your head. You become a felon. If you give the stuff to your kids later on in life they become felons. You have to be very very careful of where you take these contraband items if you ever take them anywhere.

War of attrition.

They just need to be careful to not piss off the crazy gun loons too awful much. Just ride that ragged edge. Yep, they have this stuff figured out nicely.

I'll have to read 43 again I guess. I understood it to say that within 120 days of 43 passing that those firearms meeting 43's definition had to be destroyed, turned in, taken or sold out of State, or kept and registered with the State.
History shows that confiscation follows registration eventually. Once the semi's are out of the way it will be the military grade high powered sniper rifles. Oops excuse me, hunting rifles, high powered hunting rifles.

I know people don't like to think of our country at war with itself but there comes a time when push comes to shove. We like to think we're so great and it would never happen here and it only happened in Germany and Russia but reality is starting to set in and democrats are beginning to look like the Nazi's and communists.

Good article. It sounded like the sheriffs might be on the side of the gun-owners.

It didn't say what the position of the state police is on IP43. We need them to give a statement. Something like: "The Department of State Police shall not comply with IP43 if it should pass. We will not collect firearm data from citizens, and we will not enforce IP43. Most firearms used in mass crimes are easily traceable as evidenced by law enforcement immediately stating where the shooter obtained the firearm and if it was obtained legally - therefore additional registration requirements serve no purpose. We do not believe IP43 will improve public safety, but will in fact, put gun owners, the general public, and police at extreme risk should the police be asked to infringe on 2A rights. These rights are sacred, and the DSP shall not trample them."

Something like that would be good.

Surprisingly there are many police officers who hold the Constitution to a higher level than their own careers and refuse to blatantly enforce laws they know are not consistent with the Constitution. That being said the same held true in Germany. The Nazis were no more than a third of the government but controlled the entire country. We need to be watchful as our own nazis lookalike party wield their power in this country. Democrats and nazis only differ in their name. We are the hated gun owners like the hated jew was in their time. What mistakes did the jews make and how can we learn from their mistakes and turn the tide of hate around.

The mistake the Jews made (and learned from -- see today) is that just trying to be the grey man and following the laws and keep one's head down DOES NOT WORK against any oppressor. When they wised up during the Warsaw Ghetto uprising it was too late. I must admit I see direct parallels to our own times...

As long as we can become political refugees and travel to safe areas we will probably not engage. I see the day when our backs will be against the wall and meaning of being patriots will be tested. The democrat has become the sewage of the country and chooses to infringe on the freedoms of others. The future looks grim indeed. Let freedom be the victor.

I thought the mags were an outright ban and had to be turned in, modified to 10 rounds or less, or if found later confiscated and heavily fined. I figured I'd find a way to clip two ten rounders together for convenience. Hope you are right on that.

Looks like '43 will likely not happen as long as we stay vigilant and pull together, so the bans will most likely be done by legislative EMERGENCY!!! next February. My guess is that it will be much worse than 43 since it looks like some Republicans are now open to the Bloomberg's ATM*.

* *** To Mouth

If 43 and 44 make the ballot----they WILL pass. Salem turnout today was PATHETIC, considering what is at risk!!! We are now the Jews, circa 1938-ish!! Yes, they WILL gun us down on our doorsteps, if 43 passes!! The Left needs a population to gin up hate against. It has to appear strong enough to appear to be a threat, but weak enough to not be a REAL threat. That is us!! Sig Heil!!

Good article. It sounded like the sheriffs might be on the side of the gun-owners.

It didn't say what the position of the state police is on IP43. We need them to give a statement. Something like: "The Department of State Police shall not comply with IP43 if it should pass. We will not collect firearm data from citizens, and we will not enforce IP43. Most firearms used in mass crimes are easily traceable as evidenced by law enforcement immediately stating where the shooter obtained the firearm and if it was obtained legally - therefore additional registration requirements serve no purpose. We do not believe IP43 will improve public safety, but will in fact, put gun owners, the general public, and police at extreme risk should the police be asked to infringe on 2A rights. These rights are sacred, and the DSP shall not trample them."

Something like that would be good.

The OSP is in the pocket of the governors office. They do her bidding. No way in hell would they ever say something like that. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top