JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This came across a mailing list I'm on. I feel really sorry for those who live in California right now. It is like they are in a race to beat New York to a total ban.

<broken link removed>

In a sense you do live in Kali, the thinking that got them where they are today has moved up here. Gun control is in your future just like down there.

yep, like rats moving off a sinking ship. they just have to get onto i-5 and head north. If we are lucky the " big one " will happen before Oregon and Washington turn into the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia. or as most of the population down there call it, el norte de Mexico.

Do some research and then Vote with gun rights as a top priority for a change! Or be taken over by the misguided Anti-Gun crowd like in CA.. Did they say something about BB guns in that link?

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/th...nts-to-be-the-gov-is-he-still-pro-gun.178406/
I remember 1982, going in to a gun shop in Barstow Ca. and buying a new Mini-14 SS folder with a 20 rd clip and a few boxes of ammo on an impulse. Showed my I.D., maybe signed something, don't remember, then walked out with my rifle! No problem.
Of course I was back later that day.
Needed more ammo of course!
Today in C.A. that would be breaking 2 or three laws!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top