JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_5117.JPG IMG_5123.JPG IMG_5121.JPG So I was home alone working in my garage when I turned an saw this happening.

Just goes to show the anti's are right, these things load themselves.
Yellow jacketed hollow points in .40 lego.
Worse yet, I think the second one going to the chamber is being forced. He looks worried.

Bet you could shoot those lego man heads out of that case with just a primer....

Kinda like the plastic training bullets that Speer makes.

So I came here to say this. Has anyone tried this? I'm not willing to f up a barrel with melted yellow plastic. I figure someone has tried firing these out of a Glock.
Hell I'll try it I have a old stock glock 22 barrel I don't use I have to go buy some Lego 's first lol

Bet you could shoot those lego man heads out of that case with just a primer....

Kinda like the plastic training bullets that Speer makes.

So I came here to say this. Has anyone tried this? I'm not willing to f up a barrel with melted yellow plastic. I figure someone has tried firing these out of a Glock.

Hell I'll try it I have a old stock glock 22 barrel I don't use I have to go buy some Lego 's first lol

No need to wonder, it's already been done - they even added some powder to the case, chrono'd the shots and even shot ballistics gel:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top