JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What a crock of S&%T, Stuff like this should NOT be tolerated! So the Officer just happened to notice that there was 11 in the mag? He must have unloaded it or taken the time to really check it out and count the rounds?. How many rounds were in his friggen mag?. This is OUR country, WE need to start controlling this crap with our VOICES and our VOTES, If we just lay back and let it happen then we deserve all that we get!.

They elected those people to office and let them pass the bills. It's his own fault for not following the new laws.
Or moving out of the state.

I am not saying I agree with the new laws,just that he has to follow them until they recall the officials and rescind the law

With whats coming in our 2014 Oregon legislature We will see how much fight pro gun owners have then we will see how state by state it all gets done nationally overtime. Texas is looking better all the time.

Texas is no safer than anywhere, it can not be done on a National level so the throne is leaning on the states....they are all in bed together, including Texas politicians, in greed they trust.

Hell you cant even open carry in Texas, I would rather make a stand here, and yes we will see because its going to take everyone to make a collective stand or it will not work well for us , just like in the other states that contained plenty of people who are like us

They elected those people to office and let them pass the bills. It's his own fault for not following the new laws.
Or moving out of the state.

I am not saying I agree with the new laws,just that he has to follow them until they recall the officials and rescind the law

Isn't that what the Germans who could afford it did in the late 30's? Moved to Switzerland, France (mistake), Poland (mistake), Holland (mistake). We have to fight this crap where ever it crops up, and not wait for the fight to come to us.

Unfortunately the most corrupt and willing will be placed into office, not elected by us. (Broken record) Politicians/politics is a complete fraud.

What is useful are the same tools that TPTB use, which are irrational emotions and fear.

Explain to the deluded that they are safer with guns in private hands than without and why; in very general terms.

Stats/facts/statistics are pretty much meaningless. Emotions/fear change policy, not facts. Our focus should be to explain to Joe or Nancy citizen how/why they are safer day by day with guns in private hands (unrestricted).

You are being raped by three thugs outside your car at night. Do you want to wait an hour for a cop or would you prefer an armed citizen help you immediately (odds are 100x greater). That sort of thing. Fearful stories that support private gun rights.

That said, the writing is already on the wall. Guns and the 2A will be voided away in the not too distant future (within a decade or two at the most). TPTB control everything seen on the boob tube and that is all it takes.

Guns cannot be taken away via factual debate or an honest sharing of statistics. They are/will be taken away the same way they are always taken away - deceit, plotting, and trickery by gov.

Since most Americans don't even know what the term 'false flag' even means, the battle in that regard will not go well.

Isn't that what the Germans who could afford it did in the late 30's? Moved to Switzerland, France (mistake), Poland (mistake), Holland (mistake). We have to fight this crap where ever it crops up, and not wait for the fight to come to us.

We can't fight a fight for those who don't care. The east coast hasn't cared for decades,how are "WE" going to change the voters?
I guess it's the North east not the southern states

Texas is no safer than anywhere, it can not be done on a National level so the throne is leaning on the states....they are all in bed together, including Texas politicians, in greed they trust.

Hell you cant even open carry in Texas, I would rather make a stand here, and yes we will see because its going to take everyone to make a collective stand or it will not work well for us , just like in the other states that contained plenty of people who are like us

Texas gun rights are a joke. I have no idea why people keep trotting them out as some sort of gun rights bastion.

no worries here on that because a justified shoot is the same if you are in fear of your or another's life.......just got to convince a jury like with the castle doctrine states......even with a castle doctrine you have to prove it was justified, you cant just shoot and be automatically in your rights

We can't fight a fight for those who don't care. The east coast hasn't cared for decades,how are "WE" going to change the voters?
I guess it's the North east not the southern states

You contribute to the Pro 2A candidates campaign, you send them letters or emails of support. You get a Nation of gun owners behind that effort and you have a force that cannot be stopped.

What a crock of S&%T, Stuff like this should NOT be tolerated! So the Officer just happened to notice that there was 11 in the mag? He must have unloaded it or taken the time to really check it out and count the rounds?. How many rounds were in his friggen mag?. This is OUR country, WE need to start controlling this crap with our VOICES and our VOTES, If we just lay back and let it happen then we deserve all that we get!.

You ever try to control a predator with a voice or a vote? Good luck, government will never be restrained by voices or votes. Those that will use force to restrain you, can only be restrained by force.

Most people will never accept the process of voting and elections (important ones, not for your Oklahoma County Sheriff) are a complete fraud.

To accept that fact is to admit one has no say.

That we do not live in a Democracy (yes I know, 'Republic,' of which we don't live in either).

All important politicians are placed/bought into power by the powerful banking elite Euro families that run/own this nation. An Oligarchy or some say more specifically a Plutocracy.

There is evidence all around you that this is the case. Set aside your irrational emotions and delusions to feel 'free', do your research, and move forward w/o that naive BS.

As an example, when the Banksters/Fed wanted to loot the American people for BILLIONS of dollars in an in-your-face hijacking four years ago, 94-96% of Americans said ABSOLUTELY NOT in multiple polls, but what happened?

The vast majority of Americans want us out of Afghanistan NOW. Polls show well over 75%. Too many have learned it is all about the drugs (troops guarding the poppy fields as an example).

What YOU want, what the people want, is meaningless.

Your 'elected' officials are all multi-millionaires many times over. They have nothing in common with you. They don't care about you at all.

It is all about what enriches the .001%. Voting is for suckers because the winner is already determined via their media. Anyone that cannot perform their duties as a faithful puppet is marginalized or eliminated.

When you are waiting in line next time to vote for whatever candidate is running against Hillary you might as well be sitting at an infant's chair banging a rattle. YOU have no say. But it may make you feel better and 'free' to believe you do.

Burt I have decided that besides making us feel "importatnt and all" voting is to see how stupid the American people really are.
They vote in the likes of BHO and they haven't a clue,we can ramp up the efforts.
Now if they vote in Hillary

HAHAhahahaha

we can start the games.

The irony of these threads is apparent when I see guys with Molon Labe , anti-Obama, or other pro-gun or 2A stickers on their rigs, t-shirts etc. but ask them how they are really involved and they give you a sheep in the headlights look.

Talk is cheap.

Most people will never accept the process of voting and elections (important ones, not for your Oklahoma County Sheriff) are a complete fraud.

To accept that fact is to admit one has no say.

That we do not live in a Democracy (yes I know, 'Republic,' of which we don't live in either).

All important politicians are placed/bought into power by the powerful banking elite Euro families that run/own this nation. An Oligarchy or some say more specifically a Plutocracy.

There is evidence all around you that this is the case. Set aside your irrational emotions and delusions to feel 'free', do your research, and move forward w/o that naive BS.

As an example, when the Banksters/Fed wanted to loot the American people for BILLIONS of dollars in an in-your-face hijacking four years ago, 94-96% of Americans said ABSOLUTELY NOT in multiple polls, but what happened?

The vast majority of Americans want us out of Afghanistan NOW. Polls show well over 75%. Too many have learned it is all about the drugs (troops guarding the poppy fields as an example).

What YOU want, what the people want, is meaningless.

Your 'elected' officials are all multi-millionaires many times over. They have nothing in common with you. They don't care about you at all.

It is all about what enriches the .001%. Voting is for suckers because the winner is already determined via their media. Anyone that cannot perform their duties as a faithful puppet is marginalized or eliminated.

When you are waiting in line next time to vote for whatever candidate is running against Hillary you might as well be sitting at an infant's chair banging a rattle. YOU have no say. But it may make you feel better and 'free' to believe you do.

Vote anyway. We have to get the vote back, so stay in practice.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top