JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm finding this thread interesting because my AR has very little recoil. I guess I got a good one.

You can even reduce the recoil more by putting a LimbSaver recoil pad as well. But the recoil is really mild. I have one on my AR with a 6 position adjustable stock.

As the title states she wants an AR15 style carbine/rifle but without the recoil and wants it with pink accents. I have the "Barbie doll" accents sourced and am thinking about buying a CMMG drop-in 22 conversion kit for her to try on my AR, that way she gets a feel for shooting an AR style rifle and if she likes it great, if not then I still have a conversion kit to be able plink with and we let her try out my AR15 shooting 5.56/.223

Opinions??

TIA

What Recoil? Maybe she needs a S&W MP15-22.

Just build her a 16" plus suppresor. It probably isn't the recoil she dislikes, since there isn't any unless you gun is horrible overgassed, so it is probably the noise she dislikes.

Also, you said she hadn't shot your's yet, so how does she know she doesn't like the recoil?

As the title states she wants an AR15 style carbine/rifle but without the recoil and wants it with pink accents. I have the "Barbie doll" accents sourced and am thinking about buying a CMMG drop-in 22 conversion kit for her to try on my AR, that way she gets a feel for shooting an AR style rifle and if she likes it great, if not then I still have a conversion kit to be able plink with and we let her try out my AR15 shooting 5.56/.223

Opinions??

TIA
If she wears rose tinted glasses everything will be pink.

This is my seven year old with my AR equipped with a CMMG drop in kit...it's her new favorite thing. Much more fun than her Savage Rascal single shot bolt gun with iron sights, but she did learn how to aim first! Moral of the story - I dropped a few hundred bucks on a stainless bolt, three mags (to practice mag changes), and the CMMG charging handle - now the whole fam damily can shoot for hours at moderate expense while becoming familiar with the controls of my, muuaahaaahaaahaaa!, evil black rifle.

So the CMMG is new for me. Took it out of the package, wiped it off, and dropped it into a recently purchased and bone dry Bushmaster. No lube on either. Shot a little over 300 rounds of Winchester bulk with only a few ammo related hiccups, but nothing out of the ordinary. So far, it has performed admirably, and I still have a .223 should the need arise.

Attachments

• IMG_1544-2.mov
    2.6 MB · Views: 111

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads