JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As the title states she wants an AR15 style carbine/rifle but without the recoil and wants it with pink accents. I have the "Barbie doll" accents sourced and am thinking about buying a CMMG drop-in 22 conversion kit for her to try on my AR, that way she gets a feel for shooting an AR style rifle and if she likes it great, if not then I still have a conversion kit to be able plink with and we let her try out my AR15 shooting 5.56/.223

Opinions??

TIA

The drop in sounds like a great plan to me. Those tend to have poor accuracy due to the wrong twist but for playing with they are fine. Then if she finds she wants her own AR all the better. I would not wait too long though. Law makers are all over mags and black rifles again. Come mid terms if the GOP keeps insisting on shooting them selves in the foot we may well see new laws coming down on both.

S&W MP 15-22. Very little recoil and a fun trainer. I use a Nordic .22 upper on my AR but it's spendy and not pink. You could also buy a AR lower and a few mags if she really gets into it and do it up nice and light and ya pink.

1671781_01_smith_wesson_m_p_15_22_pink_ca_640.jpg

As the title states she wants an AR15 style carbine/rifle but without the recoil and wants it with pink accents. I have the "Barbie doll" accents sourced and am thinking about buying a CMMG drop-in 22 conversion kit for her to try on my AR, that way she gets a feel for shooting an AR style rifle and if she likes it great, if not then I still have a conversion kit to be able plink with and we let her try out my AR15 shooting 5.56/.223

Opinions??

TIA

Pink AR?

Buy her jewelry or something pretty.
She doesn't want an AR. o_O

Two thing's, @Stomper is appearantly on a caffiene overload this morning :cool:

Second, the M&P 15-22 would just be a great addition to the collection as well as a suitable trainer. My wife has shot both the 15-22 and a standard M4 AR-15, she can handle both, but derived greater pleasure from the 15-22... Prefers smaller, less recoiling firearms.

There's another one for yer Stomper!

My wife had an AR, up until she found the lever action in 38/357. Which is now "hers" and not mine.

She did enjoy the AR for longer distance shots vs close range stuff. She enjoyed the challenge of hitting steel at 2-4 hundred yards.

She could shoot all the steel targets at 7 yards with the lever gun loaded with .38 so I think that's why she took to it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top