JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
won't do anything to the gun banning agenda. "assault weapon" and "assault rifle" are great for both media ratings and dried up old Senators wishing to pass some kind of ban to make themselves feel like they accomplished something in their career.

I stopped listening to any news that was being produced on the Connecticut shooting. There was such a massive amount of misinformation and politically motivated fake "journalism" that it made me a wee bit more nauseous than normal listening to the so called "news". In fact the conglomeration of "facts" and speculation being presented without proof or verification was so sickening and disturbing that I had to just walk away. It would seem we already have a state-run media....

Yeah "just dan" Im afraid your all too right! They will start calling the pistols "assault weapons" now to spread the fear and get themselves nice ratings and ultimately further their crooked agendas.

I'm not exactly sure what source I heard it from, but I knew on the day of that the rifle wasn't used in the shootings. I didn't know there were four handguns, but I definitely knew the rifle never left his car.

How is knowing what guns he took into the school "complex?" He's dead, the guns he had are just laying there! And if the coroner can't tell what people were shot with, then they need a new coroner. Can't trust the media when it comes to guns, they have an agenda. Just like the CTC mall shooting, haven't seen anything except a small story on KGW website about the CCL guy there.

I'm not exactly sure what source I heard it from, but I knew on the day of that the rifle wasn't used in the shootings. I didn't know there were four handguns, but I definitely knew the rifle never left his car.

I had heard the very same thing, but then the next few days it was reported that the ME report stated that the bullet wounds were from a .223 therefore confirming that an "assault weapon" was used....:huh: Like I said before, a "plethora" of misinformation all for the sake of furthering a political agenda....

The truth didn't "finally" come out, it was most likely still coming less than 24 hours after the shooting which is when that video was aired. The amount of conflicting stories is just absurd as is the fact that the media reported an assault rifle in the car even though there is a decent video of the police unloading a side-charging shotgun in the back of the vehicle. The news sites certainly help all this by having no accountability of when they date their online articles; I've just been reading an article dated for 3 pm on the day of the shooting which references articles dated yesterday and on the 20th. :s0044:

Ya, I heard that as well, but several days later they(the media) were saying it was used. Were there .223/5.56 casings? Probably not if the gun was in the trunk, can't see him running out to the car to put it away before he continued to murder kids. Even heard last night on the news that the guy that murdered the two firefighters "used the same AR15 style assault rifle as the Newton, CT shooter". Why do we watch this S**t even after we know they can't get the facts right?

How is knowing what guns he took into the school "complex?" He's dead, the guns he had are just laying there! And if the coroner can't tell what people were shot with, then they need a new coroner. Can't trust the media when it comes to guns, they have an agenda. Just like the CTC mall shooting, haven't seen anything except a small story on KGW website about the CCL guy there.

That video linked above is dated Dec 15, so it's barely 24 hours after the shooting. I doubt the crime scene technicians first priority is to brief NBC on what they found, so they are relying on anonymous federal sources, which are clearly wrong in this case.

Why do we watch this S**t even after we know they can't get the facts right?

We live in a society that fosters an immediate gratification mindset. We "need to know", we have to know everything, etc, etc.... My mother-in-law watches the "news" every day, all day and takes everything that they say as gospel. As long as we have people who buy into our so-called "news" and hang onto every word, therefore contributing to ratings, etc. then we we will continue to be subjected to skewed facts and biased journalism. I for one, just choose to stay away, keeping the TV off, using the net to further my hobbies and interests, and only occasionally tuning into the radio to stay somewhat informed, taking everything I hear with a generous amount of salt....

Thats because our media is no better than the POS creeps that do that sort of thing. They WANT the big bad black rifles to kill ppl, to jack up their ratings and further their agendas. They purposely turn things around to sound as bad as possible. They dont care about facts its really that simple. Its their job career lively hood what puts bread on their tables but they still CANT get it right? I think NOT they turn it around on purpose to get ppls attention.

These are the same ppl that put a Arizona mans LIFE in DANGER for a story. he asked to remain anonymous but thanks to a F'ed up state law that makes lottery winners public info the crooked media couldnt resist publishing his name and life story. Self centered pricks if I won that 50 million or whatever I would sue those pricks.

The MEDIA is the MONSTERS here and always have been. The MEDIA made these ppl KILL. Its the MEDIA's Fault lets BAN the MEDIA!!! If the media didnt make this type of thing a feeding frenzy on misinformation and propaganda other crazy ppl wouldnt go for the "high score"

Thanks to the media I feel so much safer knowing you will love filming my body being scraped off the pavement after one of YOUR goons goes on the next rampage that YOU fueled. :s0155:

KEYWORD: GENEROUS! DBagnall! Watch that blood pressure tho you know wat the doc says about too much salt

That was aired on the 15th, the next day. Information in the video is preliminary, and probably inaccurate.

I would like to see some more current information regarding which exact weapons they recovered and where.

Just another reason I don't watch any news. It is so pathetic how they will just say anything they want and call it "news". It's funny because they're usually protected by the first amendment when they spew lies and misinformation while trying to infringe upon our second amendment rights. Reasonable people need to stand up against the "news" organizations and make sure you tell everyone who will hear it to not watch that crap.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top