JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Welcome to SB918.

More "training", psych eval's, letters of references and fees. Lots and lots of new fees.

I have some gun alerts - gun news that I have to read and review that may contain this information.

Thanks for your post. I will pass it on.

Cate

This is the very reason I tell people to vote no on Measure 114 for Oregon because you know damn good and well they would do a process like this, more so if we challenge it via litigation and win.

States are willingly defying post bruen ruling.

This is the very reason I tell people to vote no on Measure 114 for Oregon because you know damn good and well they would do a process like this, more so if we challenge it via litigation and win.

States are willingly defying post bruen ruling.
The same political class who is vilifying and defunding police are doing everything they can to ensure that intended victims are unarmed.

The same political class who is vilifying and defunding police are doing everything they can to ensure that intended victims are unarmed.
9 out of 10 victims are.

Seems kinda artificial with so many American made weapons makers that are decades or over a century old, all of a sudden we are told Americans don't want guns. If that were the case, no need to make laws limiting access. Something like a $700B anti inflation bill while we have zero inflation.

Coming to an Oregon near you in November!

Any "good Idea" Cali ever had some how always makes it's way north to trample OryGunions and Warsitogians in short time, and with the Nutty 9th standing against our rights, we always gotta spend real money to fight the states funny money, which is actually OUR money weaponized and used against us!
Thanks Uncle Gav, may I have another, maybe this time slather a little lube on the tip first!

Last Edited:
It sucks but this was totally expected. New York is doing the same nonsense. Nobody expected the petty tyrants to just roll over. This will be challenged and overturned.

Please keep tabs on this and contribute financially to fighting it if you are able. Because you can bet the statists that run Oregon and Washington are watching this and taking copious notes.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top