JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Where to spend 5 days...

• Wallyworld with the fam...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scotland..

Votes: 39 100.0%

• Total voters
Screw Disney. Disney "World" in Florida could be tolerable - they have guided bass fishing trips in their ponds. Disney "Land" in Cali is a certified No Go Zone in our household.

I say Scotland. You may go as a couple, but come home with .5 more children, given it's a trip with just the two of your :rolleyes: How often do you get free time by yourselves? And as been pointed out - how often do you get to go chase the Highlander around the Highlands, you could not only come home with 2.5 but you could come home as an immortal (gotta put the bun in the oven before becoming immortal though - price for immortality was impotency.)

And there's Nessy - if you go you must go to Loch Ness for a day. Catch some brown trout. See an ancient sea monster. Eat some Haggis (or don't - I'd say don't, but I know what is in it:eek:)

Maybe while there, you could spread some flyers around and try to get them to take another vote to break from the UK - become the new William Wallace! Do you look good in a skirt? Doesn't matter - neither do any Scots! Just remember the full ball gown for formal occasions ;)

Seriously though - being part Scot, it's a trip that is on our bucket list. My wife is an Irish-German mutt, and I'm a Scotch-Irish-Brit-Native American mutt. Certainly would dig a chance to see the motherland some day. Pretty cool wifey's boss is paying for a trip! Congrats.

My vote was for Scotland. If you could swing it, pay out of pocket for an extra 5-7 days. You may never get this opportunity again where someone else is willing to help pay for the trip so make it count.

Hoot Mon!

My vote was for Scotland. If you could swing it, pay out of pocket for an extra 5-7 days. You may never get this opportunity again where someone else is willing to help pay for the trip so make it count.

Hoot Mon!
What he said... I've been both places a few times and Scotland is epic compared to the morally bankrupt theme park. I realize that it's remotely possible your child isn't a political as i am:confused: We all know that it really comes down to what the wife thinks anyway...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top