JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Our wally world here in lebanon never has pistol ammo,because the pawn shop across the way Fast Cash buys out all there pistol ammo and damn near doubles the price!! Sometimes i get lucky and find some ammo at bi-mart I guess the guys at fast cash dont have membership,what i say is true about fast cash they admitted to me and to my buddy on 2 seperate occasions

The local Bi-Mart has a limit of 4 boxes of any one caliber which minimizes
the chance that some other dealer will purchase it for resale at a higher price.

The local Bi-Mart has a limit of 4 boxes of any one caliber which minimizes
the chance that some other dealer will purchase it for resale at a higher price.

But, this "rule" does not apply to Bi-Mart employees, who have first dibs on buying arm loads of any and all new stock. I saw it with my own eyes.:s0131:

WAYNO.

I was at WallyWorld yesterday in Woodburn. It was dismal. Only spotted HMR 17, 22 magnum, Shotgun, and a little 223. I was looking for the impossible of course 380 and 22lr.

I beat you there and picked up 4 value boxes of 9mm. You have to ask the person at the desk, they "hide" the boxes behind a locked cabinet at the counter. :D

I beat you there and picked up 4 value boxes of 9mm. You have to ask the person at the desk, they "hide" the boxes behind a locked cabinet at the counter. :D

yeah, I grabbed a box of 9mm there recently. Then from the checkstand I heard a voice. I looked at the employee and with a "swivelhead" he says "hey- want some more of that" I said sure and he opened up the cabinet to the motherload! This was in Woodburn.:s0131:

yeah, I grabbed a box of 9mm there recently. Then from the checkstand I heard a voice. I looked at the employee and with a "swivelhead" he says "hey- want some more of that" I said sure and he opened up the cabinet to the motherload! This was in Woodburn.:s0131:

DAMN! I'm never near a WallyWorld because there aren't any out my way. I did not know there was a secret whisper stash there, I merely needed to ask about. :(

Eh... they probably didn't have any 380 or 22lr anyways.

Yesterday at Bob's in Longview thay had probably a dozen boxes of 380 ammo. $18 or $19 dollars a box. You may want to call before going, I have a feeling it went pretty fast.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top