JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
59 balls. The 1st ball picked is 1 in 59. Second 1 in 58. Third 1 in 57. Fourth 1 in 56. Fifth 1 in 55.

So you take 59x58x57x56x55.

That's 600766320.

You have a 1 in 600,766,320 chance of getting the 1st five numbers.

Now take that number and multiply it by the number of red balls. 39x600,766,320

Your true odds of getting the 1st five numbers and the powerball are.

1 in 23,429,886,480

However your chances of winning if you do not buy a ticket are.....

59 balls. The 1st ball picked is 1 in 59. Second 1 in 58. Third 1 in 57. Fourth 1 in 56. Fifth 1 in 55.

So you take 59x58x57x56x55.

That's 600766320.

You have a 1 in 600,766,320 chance of getting the 1st five numbers.

No take that number and multiply it by the number of red balls. 39x600,766,320

Your true odds of getting the 1st five numbers and the powerball are.

1 in 23,429,886,480

However your chances of winning if you do not buy a ticket are.....

Sorry I forgot that the winning numbers for the 1st five numbers do not need to be in order.

So you take the 600,766,320 and divide it by 5. Then multiply it by the 39 power balls.

So a little better.

2nd Amendment Foundation would receive enough from me to sue cities into oblivion.

I would receive enough guns and ammo to piss off the liberals for the next thousand years.

If you took the prize as a lump sum cash payment, you'd be lucky to see $300,000,000 actually end up in your bank acct. after getting the $700,000,000 principle payment and after taxes. Could be a bad news for your kids if you think you'll leave most of it in your will and you live somewhere there is a "death tax".

The $65,000,000 ($5.5 mil/month) gross over 20 years option will total $1.3 billion.
Likely netting around $700,000,000 after taxes over 20 years. You can invest the annual cash remainder if you can manage to live on less than 65 mil a year.

If you want to gift some to anyone you may need to then get it in legal writing and then get them signed on to the ticket prior to claiming the prize.

Don't hire a lawyer, hire a large law firm that is used to dealing daily with the likes of Gates, Buffet, etc...they'll know all the dodges to protect the money from taxes by setting up foundations, trusts, offshore accts etc...

You're rich...you'll need to think like them to stay that way.

501(c)3 (aka Tax exempt non-profit).

Which is how the ultra-rich keep most of their money they want to use for influence peddling & societal control from being taxed. Everything from The Gates Foundation to the Council on Foreign Relations to the old school Carnegie & Rockefeller Foundations are set up for just that purpose.

Of course if you really want to make the most of it start a religion, "The Way of The Gun", "Disciples of J.M. Browning" or some such. This could be a way to bypass much of the encroachment of the last 100 years. Main tenet would be gun ownership & self defense as a preservation of life as a duty to respect the creation of human life.

My dad worked for a guy in Idaho in the late 60's that invented a lead harvester for reclaiming bullets from shooting ranges & was trying to do something similar but never took off.

Anti-gunners always say gun owners treat firearms like a religion, why not prove them right?

Powerball offers a 1 in 23,429,886,480 for not going to work tomorrow.
Alcohol offers a 1 in 5 chance for not going to work tomorrow.
You do the math :D

I would build a private institution of higher learning that emphasizes objective thinking and critical analysis in the classic sense, and I would try to find some way of making it self sustaining financially. It would start out small at first, but would hopefully grow.

Disciplines would include practical skills such as agriculture, conservation, hunting, fishing and survival and would also extend to civic and social skills centered around the basic principles of the United States Constitution.

My vision is to offer the quality of education that one might receive from an ivy league college,but from early childhood on through the doctorate level, and without the emphasis on greed and power. The mission would be to promote the Humanities over profit.

This may sound prejudice, but enrollment focus would be given primarily to underprivileged people of native American descent from all of North America (Canada, U.S. and Mexico).

Either that, or come up with some really well thought out BS story like so many others in the past, and start my own religious movement like Abraham, or the Romans, or Mohammed, or Joseph Smith. Maybe not... don't really think that I'm that power hungry or that much of a narcissistic sociopath.

Powerball offers a 1 in 23,429,886,480 for not going to work tomorrow.
Alcohol offers a 1 in 5 chance for not going to work tomorrow.
You do the math :D
If I were to add up all the money I've spent on alcohol and bought Powerball tickets with it I probably would have won by now....

I bought one. $2.00 is cheap entertainment to dream of what I might do with all that $.
I would become well known at ATF with all the forms I was filing with them for my new toys.

I would build a private institution of higher learning that emphasizes objective thinking and critical analysis in the classic sense, and I would try to find some way of making it self sustaining financially.

And no one would attend because it would require them to think. Thinking is hard work, and those who think for themselves and speak the truth are ostracized from society.

I'd buy a town somewhere and I would move the friends and family who wanted to join me. I would then have an arms and ammo factory built / staffed and have those friends and family who wanted to help me to operate the business. I would also have a fleet of military vehicles and 10,000 acres to drive them around on. A shooting range and bunker go without saying.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top