JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got the 10mm Witness match last year. ! Single action , 2 14 rnd mags, light trigger. Iv'e had no problems with it. Makes a nice camp gun.

I too was considering the Witness. The all steel gun would be a much better range gun than the glock, but if I am going to carry the gun into the woods I want it to be as light as possible. Plus the glock has a huge aftermarket offering. That is one sexy gun though. I wish glocks were not ugly blocks :(

I don't know why it would be any better range gun than the glock is. Unless you need a purty gun to be seen with at the range:rolleyes:
Only bad thing about shooting my glock is the ammo isn't cheap. And it can go thru plenty

It is heavier than my 1911 with the Rowland. I've never even had a glock in my hand. Might have to check em out sometime. The one plastic gun I have is my least favorite even though its light. I guess I've just gotten used to the weigh of the steel guns.

the advantage with Glock is they make the lightest and smallest 10mm. Depending on what kind of outdoor adventures your into a small lightweight 10mm would be an ideal pistol for backpacking or hiking.

Haha Yeah ,probably break the poly frame on the glock huh?
Couldn't find the Quigly scene where the guy is gunna shoot him till he tells him about the ants that will eat him
So 13 for the cat,1 for you

40calconversion, I'm just funnin' ya. But then, that's why God made muzzle brakes. Some day I'll get that 460 Rowland conversion... It's for men of a certain age, you know.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top