JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I'm all booked for the four day defensive pistol class, March 23 - 26. Looking forward to a nice getaway, and brushing up and staying sharp with my shooting skills.

Cool! I'm officially booked for two day Tactical Handgun and two day Advanced Tactical Handgun.
It was nicely scheduled, ATH offered right after TH. Taking TH is a pre-requisite for ATH.

They are offering a four day series of armorer's courses in July I am thinking about taking too..
1911, AR 15, Glock, and Springfield.

The Phase II ranges are probably done by now, but I'm still extremely skeptical that the resort portion of Front Sight will ever be built. To me it's just too impractical to build all that literally in the middle of the desert. It's a logistical nightmare.

That said, I still enjoy going there for classes and will continue to do so as long as I can.

Well, looks like they're making progress on other aspects/areas of the facilities...pavilion, etc. I hope they keep it going...from some of the aerial shots, it certainly looks like they have they volume/traffic. With all the legislation getting batted around it might become an oasis, literally, for gun owners.

Boss

I just finished up another great Four Day Defensive Handgun class at Front Sight, and I'm pleased to report they've finally broken ground and are in active construction mode.

I get the impression from speaking to several employees that the higher-ups have likely directed them NOT to discuss anything regarding construction timelines so as to avoid misinformation being spread around.

However, it was still gratifying to see something finally happening! Looking forward to another trip in the Fall!

Last Edited:
I just finished up another great Four Day Defensive Handgun class at Front Sight, and I'm pleased to report they've finally broken ground and are in active construction mode.

I get the impression from speaking to several employees that the higher-ups have likely directed them NOT to discuss anything regarding construction timelines so as to avoid misinformation eing spread around.

However, it was still gratifying to see something finally happening! Looking forward to another trip in the Fall!

I'm a bit jealous... I hope to make it within a 2-3 years. It certainly does make me more optimistic about my membership.

Boss

When you mentioned "Front Sight"* this is what I thought of.......

Sorry. But, it might not start from the beginning for you. If it doesn't, you'll have to do that for yourself.

Aloha, Mark

*the "Front Sight" mentioned in the video is in AZ, not the same as the one in NV. But, it's interesting how he describes the NV Front Sight.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top