So, some 21 years in the making, sounds like Front Sight is nearing completion.

Discussion in 'Education & Training' started by Boss, Aug 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. NWGlockgal

NWGlockgal
    Oregon

I just signed up for a class. SW Airlines had a deal on airfare. I'm taking the four day defensive handgun class, starts Dec 4.

Ironbar and Sgt Nambu like this.
  2. Boss

Boss
    USA

Awesome. The weather should be much more tolerable. I look forward to an course review. Also, it would be interesting to hear how things are progressing towards completion of the other facilities if you can get some updates..

As for me, I just got a deal to...for a family-friendly, animal-inspired indoor water park:cool:. Ahh well, maybe next year...good thing it's a lifetime membershipo_O.

Cheers,
    BOSS

3. NWGlockgal

NWGlockgal
    Oregon

It should be interesting, plus there will be time to run in to Las Vegas for a little fun.
    The temperature should be in high 50's/low 60's from doing a little research. That is perfect for me. I hate hot weather
    and like the cooler temperatures.
    Staying at an Airbnb nearby but will check and see what the schedule on the facility completion is-if they ever are completed!

4. Ironbar

Ironbar
    Tigard, OR

The only addition that could possibly be completed by now are the Phase II ranges. When I was down there in April/May, they were very close to completion. There was absolutely no groundbreaking on any other development. I seriously doubt that Patriot Pavillion will ever get built.