JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know :s0093: It looks like we are getting back to the normal hate thy neighbor but is it a magicians trick to keep you occupied with one hand while he picks your pocket with the other?

Keep your head up and nose into the wind, there may be Indians about.:s0140: name the movie and claim the glory.
Naw be more like the Reed that bends in the wind!

Valdez is comming ? :s0093:
NOPE! ;)

Here's a hint!
1624069726461.png

That's really the button on the whole thing.

I wonder how the next few nights are going to go. I hope there's video. I have popcorn.
As sad as it will be it's what it will likely take to get the sheep to demand action, and that action needs to include a ton of arrests of our civic leaders who have not only allowed this, but supported it!

The officers didn't actually quit, the riot squad was all voluntary--they are still working as cops
We know. But the entire action was a bigger statement.
Nobody will volunteer for RRT now. Even Wheeler is... reeling and begging for recruits to fill spots.

This is in my 'hood as well. Telling.
I've counted 3 in the last 2 days.

837649-3a0b9e1e762dad7e1d1b11b3b3ece638.jpg

Police have to put up with the absolute garbage human beings of society ...
Actually, they don't have to "put up with" it. A career in LE is a choice and when you make that choice you accept that you will often have to deal with people at their worst while striving to be at your best--that's the job.

... I don't care if someone got a baton to the head, if they had the whole force do that these riots would have been over in a day.
What about a bullet to the head then, would that be okay, too? If not then how and where do you draw the line?

I could be wrong but the problem in Portland doesn't seem to be with police tactics. It seems to be with prosecutors and judges who refuse to hold accountable the vast majority of people arrested after engaging in criminal conduct. That's definitely the case in Seattle.

Actually, they don't have to "put up with" it. A career in LE is a choice and when you make that choice you accept that you will often have to deal with people at their worst while striving to be at your best--that's the job.

What about a bullet to the head then, would that be okay, too? If not then how and where do you draw the line?

I could be wrong but the problem in Portland doesn't seem to be with police tactics. It seems to be with prosecutors and judges who refuse to hold accountable the vast majority of people arrested after engaging in criminal conduct. That's definitely the case in Seattle.
Reductio ad absurdom much? :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top