JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What???
Why the hell such a push for gun control/confiscation then? If not to take utter and complete control of the people, then what is the purposes, make it easier for a foreign country to invade, after another plan-demic that actually lives up to all the hype Covid was supposed to, but failed misserabley at? No, there WILL be an epic fight, maybe not the kind most folks would like to see, but a fight none the less! I only hope it comes while I'm still young enough to bring the mean, and to stand along side my own two boys while they also add their weight and experience to its final outcome!
I just have opinions like everyone else and frankly I doubt folks see this the way I do. Sometimes I just can't speak of the fears I have because its absolutely terrible to think my opinions are true.

If you stand back and look at events then its a big picture, a world picture. Outside the box it may not be covid is their answer to gun control. Maybe the vaccines are??? :s0093: How many Americans have been given an untested vaccine that is said to be experimental? You guys keeping up with Vears reports.

Honestly, I dont care much about the 'context' and if it was going on forever. And I am sure I'm not making many friends with this, however:

You know what you sign up for when you go into the 'riot control'. Even then you have to keep your bubblegum together and NOT BREAK THE LAW. BREAK THE LAW TO ENFORCE THE LAW is not something I agree with and never will.

If the Woman was interferring with an arrest, she should have been arrested too. NOT beaten. We can't go around and just beat people that are 'interfering' with our business. Same for cops, cant loose your cool just because someone is interfering. Everyone is responsible for their actions, the officer made the choice to push her and hit her in the head (accident or not) and he has to take responsibility for those actions. If I as a civilian push and hit an officer, I am being held accountable too even if it was 'accidentally'...no matter If I had a bubblegumty day/week/months. I get it, accidents happen, but it still happened and the result is accountability. Good character would be to say 'it was not on purpose and I apologize and take full responsibility for my actions'. Not 'BS i should not be prosecuted for hitting someone in the head, its her fault" thats some crap that makes me question the integrity of the officer in the first place.

Honestly, I dont care much about the 'context' and if it was going on forever. And I am sure I'm not making many friends with this, however:

You know what you sign up for when you go into the 'riot control'. Even then you have to keep your bubblegum together and NOT BREAK THE LAW. BREAK THE LAW TO ENFORCE THE LAW is not something I agree with and never will.

If the Woman was interferring with an arrest, she should have been arrested too. NOT beaten. We can't go around and just beat people that are 'interfering' with our business. Same for cops, cant loose your cool just because someone is interfering. Everyone is responsible for their actions, the officer made the choice to push her and hit her in the head (accident or not) and he has to take responsibility for those actions. If I as a civilian push and hit an officer, I am being held accountable too even if it was 'accidentally'...no matter If I had a bubblegumty day/week/months. I get it, accidents happen, but it still happened and the result is accountability. Good character would be to say 'it was not on purpose and I apologize and take full responsibility for my actions'. Not 'BS i should not be prosecuted for hitting someone in the head, its her fault" thats some crap that makes me question the integrity of the officer in the first place.
George Floyd died of a drug overdose.

Just sayin'. :cool:

baretta.jpeg

Did you ever have someone press their knee into your neck when you lay on the ground face down?
Yes. I was also trained how do this very thing. The man was breathing... his neck had NO bruises... It was a submission move. (Not an offensive move...)

PS' "Mama" was his girlfriends name.

You don't get it. Yes, it's wrong, but it's also human. These officers were pushed to and beyond the breaking point. The ones doing the pushing suffered almost nothing for it. The fact that the officers did so little to the scum is a testament to their character. And give me a break. "Arrested," really? That happened and 30 minutes later the nazi scum were back in the cop's face, with all charges dropped. C'mon man. Put yourself in the cops place. Some scum throws rocks and bricks and fireworks at you. They shine lasers in your eyes trying to blind you. They try and burn you alive in buildings. They attack other citizens for looking at them the wrong way. They murder people. And all through this, you're the portrayed by the media and your political leaders as the bad guy. Give me a break. If this was you or I you'd be going postal. The simple fact is you don't have the character to stand up to such abuse without retaliating; I know I don't. You know damn well these guys have PTSD, they deserve a medal, not jail. Why aren't you screaming about all of the people who have been murdered in Portland thanks to Schmidt and the rioters? You think some rioter with an owie is more important than the young people who have had their life's cut short?

With the speed of action, it's awful hard to determine who is who, it's like stepping in between two German Sheppard's fighting, your Going to get bit by at least one of them, and it's entirely Your fault you got bit, you should have known better!

George Floyd died of a drug overdose.

Just sayin'. :cool:

View attachment 976641
did you hear the outrage Mothers against Drunk Drivers came out with because George Floyd was too impaired to drive but was behind the wheel? NO, me either. I agree about the OD. every first aid class I have taken says " if they can talk, they are breathing". Don't resist arrest, Don't riot etc... I Don't think cops should use excessive force but the people we are discussing made really bad decisions, the riot lady should have left when the police said disperse period, we are not having these conversations if people comply. I have known several friends and relatives who got the bubblegum beat out of them by police and they all knew they had it coming. obviously things are changing but I haven't heard a single person on this forum say they like how its going.

Did you ever have someone press their knee into your neck when you lay on the ground face down?
Knebel, I appreciate you having the sack to take the unpopular side of this discussion. I look forward to meeting many of you at cleanups or shooting somewhere. I will always back your right to disagree and you do it in a way so as to not take personal shots.

Knebel, I appreciate you having the sack to take the unpopular side of this discussion. I look forward to meeting many of you at cleanups or shooting somewhere. I will always back your right to disagree and you do it in a way so as to not take personal shots.
Me, too.

I too agree that it's ok to disagree! But, at the end of the day, the streets still need to be washed clean!

A-protester-is-being-sprayed-by-the-polices-water-cannon-during-a-demonstration-in-Turkey.jpg

Kidding! :s0114:

Or am I?

Sorry I tend to get a little chippy when the poster boys for police reform are refusing lawful orders. I don't want to take another human life and it seems to me the more we use criminals as reasons to reform police the less safe our country is becoming. I agree with Knebel police should use as little force as needed, and I know my temperament is not conducive to being abused so I am not a policeman. I am thankful they show up and try to do their jobs at this point in our society when they get spit, urine and feces thrown on them.

I don't know :s0093: It looks like we are getting back to the normal hate thy neighbor but is it a magicians trick to keep you occupied with one hand while he picks your pocket with the other?

Keep your head up and nose into the wind, there may be Indians about.:s0140: name the movie and claim the glory.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top