JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nobel Peace Prize war puppet. At least it doesn't appear the corny scripted Iran/Mexican cartel story went over well. People are finally getting tired of the obvious lies and bs. We are a dying Empire lashing out. Or as my favorite bumper sticker says "All Empires fail, but not this one, this one will last forever."

I'm torn on this. Do we sit by as another Rwanda type scenario gets going? There is a part of me that says to the UN that they had better get their crap together because for the next umpteen years its all on them. Then again, the UN seems so pathetically ineffective that if some things aren't checked then wide regional instability could have huge effects on the rest of the world. One thing is for certain: the only country that will step in and attempt to deal with thugs and terrorists in places other than its own shores is the US.

Nobel Peace Prize war puppet. At least it doesn't appear the corny scripted Iran/Mexican cartel story went over well. People are finally getting tired of the obvious lies and bs. We are a dying Empire lashing out. Or as my favorite bumper sticker says "All Empires fail, but not this one, this one will last forever."

Well put. The first page of comments and the poll on the MSNBC article sure backs your comment I put in bold.

Why again must we constantly meddle in other peoples problems when we cant even begin to fix our own? Oh, maybe because of the Gas/Oil/Gold, or whatever it is we expliot from that area...

Yes we do sit by, we need to stop being the world policeman. Why would I want my children to die in place of a Rwandan or Ugandan?

I agree and for me it's: Why would I want my grandchildren to die in place like Rwandan or Ugandan? My children are too old to serve now!!

Either way the way the USA does need it's foreign policy to change. We go after Libya for human rights abuses and turning the military on their own civilians yet we turn a blind eye to what Syria, Yemen, and Saudi Arabia do to theirs. Either we help everyone or no one. Picking and choosing just makes us look like we're in it for the oil....

Yes we do sit by, we need to stop being the world policeman. Why would I want my children to die in place of a Rwandan or Ugandan?

Excellent point. Can't figure out why we are having our kids die in A-stan at the moment either.

Either way the way the USA does need it's foreign policy to change. We go after Libya for human rights abuses and turning the military on their own civilians yet we turn a blind eye to what Syria, Yemen, and Saudi Arabia do to theirs. Either we help everyone or no one. Picking and choosing just makes us look like we're in it for the oil....

Agreed. It seems our inconsistent approach to foreign issues has caused us a lot of grief over the past 60 years.

Even if we do step in, it's not like it'll make one iota of difference. Wars and uprisings have been occurring in those regions for many years, and nothing is going to change that until the people are willing to help make their country better.

What else did you think we were in it for?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top