JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, one of the big name golfers was driving his Mercedes through the south and stopped for fuel. Was getting in the trunk and the attendant asked "what are those?" Golf pro answered "those are "T" to rest my balls on when driving. Attendant said " wow, Mercedes thinks of everything".:D

Last Edited:
I golfed a lot as a kid. My uncle was a course pro, and we lived on the course... my first job was Range Boy.. all my friends golfed, and were pretty good for kids.. so I played quite a bit.. but I never really liked it, and I always kinda sucked

Though my short game is OK, I can't drive. I can hit 15 balls of the tee box and maybe one will find the fairway... the rest will find windows and children and expensive cars.

Good video! I used to golf a lot and then discovered shooting. I'd much rather shoot $100 worth of lead for 30 minutes than hit a little ball 90 times for 5 hours.

Me to! At one point I got down to an 8 handicap. Then I hurt my back and am miserable for a couple weeks every time I am STUPID enough to try again so about 8 years ago I took up shooting. Shooting is like combining golf with the 4th of July... It's all about the accuracy but ya bet the BANGS too!

I golfed some but have much more fun shooting at the gun club. People are much nicer too. Heck, we even have a pro shop at the gun club.

I grew up right next to Glendoveer golf course. It's the 36 hole course in NE Portland.
As a kid, we had a ton of fun messing with the old duffers that played there.
The best joke, was to take the hole flag and stick it into the green 10 ft from the actual hole.
The golfers would chip up to the green thinking they were going to be close, only to find out the hole was way over there.
We learned a whole much of new swear words and more then once we chased off the course.

Last Edited:
I grew up right next to Glendoveer golf course. It's the 36 hole course in NE Portland.
As a kid, we had a ton of fun messing with the old duffers that played there.
The best joke, was to take the hole flag and stick it into the green 10 ft from the actual hole.
The golfers would chip up to the green thinking they were going to be close, only to find out the hole was way over there.
We learned a whole much of new swear words and more then we chased off the course.

That was you!!!! You SOB:mad:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads