JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh no, like his old boss Joe has no need to wait for the inconveniences of an actual law being passed. He has a pen you see.
I'd really like to know , how many times this type of BS is put out, only to put the fear into people. My lady and I talk often about "new rules coming out" and the avg person starts to do that long before its law or regulation. I tell her, Honey, its Fear they want to put in you to follow what they want.

Is Joe going to inspect my ammo? I'd like to know how he can inspect the rounds fired.
because the last one I fired, was a synthetic frangible.
I would imagine spot checks from game wardens wanting to check what ya got in your firearms. Depending on what type of hunting you do, and where, the odds of making contact with a game warden would vary.

Ie., if it does goes into affect, I would absolutely obey. Big game with controlled lottery hunts, it's about a given you'll have contact. Wardens routinely do "meet and greets" at your camp, love to chit chat you up on the road, and if a shot is fired, they'll be on you in a heartbeat.

More common is they will be waiting for you at your rig when you return with your haul, but not uncommon for them to walk in on you while you are field dressing. On one occassion the bugger was standing at my kill before I even got to it. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top