JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just awhile ago I read they were putting together a proposal that would ban lead use for shooting and fishing on and DFW controlled land, but nothing firm recently.

You read/saw someplace where it was passed and put into effect?

Oh no, like his old boss Joe has no need to wait for the inconveniences of an actual law being passed. He has a pen you see.

Why, lead-free 9mm JHP lunginators, of course...

Have you not learned anything from the Demented Potato?
Have you? Everyone knows the only correct answer is... Buy a shotgun. Buy a double barreled shotgun.

Now yer talkin steel. 🤣

A chainsaw, of course!
A few of these might help...

Chainsaw bears.png

Speaking of sleepy Joe...

I passed this sign on my way home yesterday from visiting my folks in WA. It's on the side of I-84 in Caldwell. 😂

lgb.jpg

edit: Here's the google street view of it 😂

Last Edited:
Just awhile ago I read they were putting together a proposal that would ban lead use for shooting and fishing on and DFW controlled land, but nothing firm recently.

You read/saw someplace where it was passed and put into effect?
I saw a YouTube video where it was mentioned that it was a Presidential order that was signed.

I saw a YouTube video where it was mentioned that it was a Presidential order that was signed.
Hmmm.... The only thing I can find is from 9 days ago talking about DFW wanting to propose it and to go into effect by 2026.

CA has been a good case study for a lead ban to fail. They have banned lead ammo based mainly on the endangered condor population argument, but many years later, with 99% compliance by hunters, recent studies have shown that lead poisioning levels in condors has slightly increased from previous studies.

The nutshell: A lead ban has had zero impact.

Regardless.. I would be very interested if anyone has any links to it being signed into effect. Obviously, it would greatly impact us all.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top