JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Give Adam Kraut a vote... he's an actual lawyer on the YouTube channel "the gun collective", and has put in REAL work to preserve the 2A

This guy? I'll look over his videos etc. Thanks!

I've seen a couple mentions of "bullet" voting, so going to find out what that's all about next.

Kraut and others like him trying to bring the NRA back to what it should be doing will continue to get sidelined unless enough people vote him in. Please do that. I gotta get my ballot out of the mail too. Thanks for the reminder.

Some background on Kraut's run last year. I also had done a special petition a few months after. I just don't think the establishment wants him or people like him in there...

NRA Board of Directors Results - Adam Kraut - AR15.COM

Remember, if you are a Life Member, or I think a paying member for 5 consecutive years, you can vote. Check your Feb. American Rifleman mag for the ballot. I think also 800 672 3888 might be still current to ask for a ballot. You have until mid-April timeframe.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top