JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People are ignorant and all ages, most of their ignorance come from living a spoiled life and not knowing what the real cost of freedom is.

They do not know why Pau Reveere made that ride that he made during the middle of the night, was to state the British coming to visit each and every home to confiscate their guns and ammo.

The older lad in the store was spouting out from pure ignorance, she was raised ignorant, lived an ignorant and spoiled life and will die ignorant.

I'd try and educate her outside of the store so as not to involve the store.

There are a ton of things these people usually do not understand.
I'd offer to answer any questions and ask her a few of my own.

This doesn't always work but it at the very least gets them thinking.. (I know, sheeple thinking..scary.. the gub'mint won't like that)
I'd usually let her/him know its peolple like her/him or its that kind of mentality that usually pass the laws that end up getting people killed or prevent people from protecting themselves.

We've bit our tongues for far too long. They speak their minds whenever they so choose and we show the class to let them have their opinions and just listen and nod our heads.. however its time they hear ours and do the same.

People are ignorant and all ages, most of their ignorance come from living a spoiled life and not knowing what the real cost of freedom is.

They do not know why Pau Reveere made that ride that he made during the middle of the night, was to state the British coming to visit each and every home to confiscate their guns and ammo.

The older lad in the store was spouting out from pure ignorance, she was raised ignorant, lived an ignorant and spoiled life and will die ignorant.

Not soon enough.

Ace in Silverton Sells ammo. Well some ammo they been hit pretty hard.

The Ace in Naches (north of Yakima) sells pistols and rifles. Kinda cool. And while you're in yakima check out Guns West II, he's got
barret 50 cals and everything. size of my bedroom though haha. But impressive ... when he's open.

By the way I got the impression from my boss telling the story that she wasn't "old" but more like in here 40's/50's. But I agree that
she probably never set foot in a Big 5 before in her life.

So here's a scary thought, so is she going around to places she doesn't shop ever and proclaim she isn't going to shop there ever?

I overheard two ladies in Target and one was saying that "America is the most violent country in the world". I suspect she has never been out of the US...

Man, she should try Somalia...lol. I was there once and that was one too many times. Same with Sudan...not a place I would like to visit again... definitely NOT on my vacation list, lol.

Man, she should try Somalia...lol. I was there once and that was one too many times. Same with Sudan...not a place I would like to visit again... definitely NOT on my vacation list, lol.

Let's just say there are better places to lay on the beach with a pina colada

So my boss was at Big 5 and he tells me this older lady comes in and say's "she won't be patronizing their establishment because they sell firearms"

This, if true, sounds like an organized "mission". I can't imagine a little old lady coming into any store, just to tell them she's not going to buy anything because they sell guns. Unless she belongs to an organization with a mission. Possible, but it doesn't seem likely.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top