JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So many out there these days. Hard to pick one. Especially since there are new ones out there for multiple calibers.

Help me narrow down the list.

I want it to basically be capable of being used on 9mm, 300blk, and 556.

In the 600-800 price range.

The Hybrid is my winner so far, but it's fairly long. Any others out there I should be looking at?

Just found the Liberty Mystic X. Looks like it may be another weener.

I've got my form in the que on a hybrid. I picked it for its versatility. It has a ton of mounting options. Its within that budget range, but all the pistons and end caps are pretty spendy. Fortunately you have 6-9 months to purchase all those and the threaded barrels.

To work properly a good can must closely be mated to a specific caliber. This would include many different variables. One can that fits all may not work that well with everything. No dog. Respectfully.

EliteIron Supressers

The numbers look good on the hybrid. I can't afford to buy one for each caliber.

IMG_3512.JPG

For 9mm and .300 blk the Octane 9K piques my interest. Whenever I get my Hybrid, you're welcome to try it out. I have lots of boosters already for my Osprey.

ive shot quite a few 300 BLK subs through 45 cal silencers and they all sounded almost as good as my dedicated 30 cal silencers.

Nothing is as quiet as my SIG 762Ti can though.

And I've shot quite a few 300 BLK subs through 9MM silencers and they too, sounded almost as good as my 30 cal can.

NO can I've ever played with, is as as quiet as my Rugged Surge though. It's stunning.

Right now, this is a deal and a half as far as I'm concerned....

<broken link removed>

Check out the Liberty Cosmic. More of a pistol can that can do what you need. And it's a .45 all the way to .22lr.
I ended up buying the SiCo Hybrid. More of a rifle can, stands up to more punishment, and is truly a "one can fits all" solution. .458 Socom down to .17hmr. You can purchase the needed cap to make the can be more caliber specific. I also wanted to stay in the ASR platform as I own a Saker as well.
I believe Knights Armament (?) makes a kit that will work on a host of platforms as well.
Beware cans that can run 300 sub but not supers.
I wish I would've bought the Hybrid as my first can. It would've been my only can. Unfortunately it took me three cans to get here.

I want it to basically be capable of being used on 9mm, 300blk, and 556

Do you mean 9mm handgun or 9mm AR/sub-gun? Whether or not you need it to take a piston/booster will either qualify or disqualify quite a few silencers.

I wish I would've bought the Hybrid as my first can. It would've been my only can. Unfortunately it took me three cans to get here.

Which other cans do you have, and why do you prefer the Hybrid over each?

I have a Saker 7.62 that is still in jail, and a Warlock 2 in the safe. The Hybrid has just started it's sentence.
I've heard a few different cans, and the difference is somewhat minimal between cans. Sure the hybrid is not the best at anything, but it performs very well at everything. And when I say everything, I mean everything. At $600-$2000 a can plus the stamp plus the wait, I would choose to get a "everything" can and branch out from there rather than a caliber specific can that leaves me in want.

Do you mean 9mm handgun or 9mm AR/sub-gun? Whether or not you need it to take a piston/booster will either qualify or disqualify quite a few silencers.

I'll want to use it on both pistol and sub gun.

Was looking at the Griffin armament optimus today. Looks promising. And I won't have to buy 500-600 dollars in accessories like the hybrid.

Now the question is, who has it locally our or can order one.

I've done a lot of business with David out at Brimstone Gunsmithing, but my guess is you can find someone closer to you in Hillsboro. If not, David is a good guy to work with.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top