JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's been a while, you seriously didn't think you'd get rid of me that easily did you?

Only another two years hopefully, then back to the United States;)

Working on getting the paperwork cleared for a trade with a coworker. He offered me a sweet 6in 1983 stainless Python for my 1942 M1, I'll post pictures later.

View attachment 410712 View attachment 410713 View attachment 410714 View attachment 410715

Man....I was getting ready to see who the dude was that brought another thread from the dead back up! I'd say you're allowed though. It looks like you get some pretty good eats for yourself there.

I'm not sure you want to come back to PDX? The price of living here has gone up every year, with no end in sight. Traffic is much worse. Bicycles are ruling the roads more and more.

Man....I was getting ready to see who the dude was that brought another thread from the dead back up! I'd say you're allowed though.
I figured I could get a pass on the thread revival. My wife really wanted to live in Hawaii for a little while, but our next move is either Boise or Bozeman.

Last Edited:
I will be driving around Montana for work this week. Then fly home. It's not that cold. The best places to live in Montana are in between towns. It's nice place to beat the libs of Portland and Seattle. BUT, it's also liberal more than most think. Not horrible. But not the Montana of old. That's Wyoming.

Here's the Python that I'll acquire when my paperwork is complete.

DSC_4152.jpg

The entire time I was at the police station giving away my rights to a minimum wage county clerk, I had to keep reminding myself "Colt Python, Colt Python, Colt Python".

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top