JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hunting the deer is frowned upon by the locals, as they want the herds to flourish, while the state wants them gone. Apparently, someone helicoptered them in.

Who, who cares about the locals - how could you trust any group of people that actually import Spam???

J/k about the locals - not the Spam...

ah, didnt know about that.
Oh, they love the spam. It's really not so bad warm, like on a loco-moco.

Spam masubi from Da Kitchen in Maui. Best spam Ive ever had

musubi.jpe

Oh, they love the spam. It's really not so bad warm, like on a loco-moco.

Loco Moco is one of my favorite dishes when we visit the islands (unfortunately, that's not often). Never had it with Spam though. There are a few Hawaiian places in the PDX area that make a decent Loco Moco.

Wow, for the Price of a Glock, he can Move to Hawaii??? !!!

Sounds like that guy in New York City:

Apple for sale, $10,000...

:s0111:

Enjoy your Island, but Remember, when California falls into the Ocean, there will be a Tsunami Warning where your going! High Ground should be safe!!!!

philip :s0113:

How many times can you go around the island before going blind LOL.
You do know you are going to be on the top of one hell of a big volcano that is
angry all the time...........??????????

well good luck to you and hope you got a bubblegum load of money. Oh ya let me know how the mono rail goes, kinda like bertha up here.

Thanks for all of the best wishes gents, but I still really need to sell the Glock. $550 unfired with $100 Ted Blocker Holster and two boxes of hollow points. Price includes B/G in Wilsonville.

It's been a while, you seriously didn't think you'd get rid of me that easily did you?

Only another two years hopefully, then back to the United States;)

Working on getting the paperwork cleared for a trade with a coworker. He offered me a sweet 6in 1983 stainless Python for my 1942 M1, I'll post pictures later.

20170521_120828.jpg 20170521_121317.jpg IMAG0187.jpg IMAG0035.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top