JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After I sell my Glock 26, we'll be moving to Hawaii, and I will no longer be a sarcastic **** on here anymore. Best of luck in your fight for your freedom in this state, as Hawaii is already a lost cause.

Glock still needs a buyer.
<broken link removed>

Last Edited:
See you "around". lol, play on you'll go crazy in no time since that's all there is there.. it's round.
good luck.. I've got blood on three islands over there for decades.. which is kinda odd at least to me.

It's ironic that the County of Hawaii runs a free trap club, so I bought a new Beretta o/u. My other long guns will pretty much go unused.

Last Edited:
I appreciated your posts sir, thanks.

Say hi to Officer Kono Kalakaua

2015-09-10-08-17-13--1152463236.jpeg

Yeah, they've got the internet there too - no reason to disappear from here completely. You could offer up some perspective, Hawaiian style. Hopefully you'll still poke your head in from time to time.

An army-aquaintance transfered to Korea; he was from Montana and had too many things, so he found a trusted place to store his locked gun safe.
I ended up re-organizing my collection, so now it's just the Beretta o/u, a Winchester 30-06, M1 and my Wilsonized Colt.

I had a long internal debate as to leave my guns here or bring them with me. I decided that I wanted them with me.

Best wishes in your new home! The folks in Hawaii are among the nicest, most friendly people anywhere!
Haha, my sister, who lives over there, was telling me that the other day, but she also mentioned that they score 47th out of 50th in education. Basically, they might not be the brightest crayons in the box, but they sure are the nicest.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top