JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Auburn/Enumclaw/Federal Way/Bonney Lake/Kent?

Do you own the firearm(s) in question? If you do you can send them to manufacture for repair. I have an M14 that need to be returned for repair. I was sent a UPS label so I went to the UPS depot and the guy asked me if it was a FFL and a rifle need to be repaired. I said the rifle needs to be sent back for repairs and I was the legal owner.

Thank you very much. I am the owner. Will have to see if UPS must receive it directly, or if the local UPS store will accept it. As a former FFL holder, this strikes me as being treated like a second class citizen.

IIRC it must be delivered directly to the shipper. At least that is how it worked for me. Dropped off at shipper and returned to your house signature required. I don't know if your state has changed this for you.

IIRC it must be delivered directly to the shipper. At least that is how it worked for me. Dropped off at shipper and returned to your house signature required. I don't know if your state has changed this for you.
As it is, I plan on taking it directly to the regional UPS office. And, what a state I'm in. Now I'm the criminal and the perps are heroes. And so it goes...

You'll have to go the UPS hub if you're shipping a pistol. You can take a long-gun for mailing to a USPS office as well. Post is normally the lesser cost of all options.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top