JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have you ever bought some beer and just didn't really enjoy it like you thought you might...?
Well... happened to me twice...!

So I've got a six pack I don't even want to struggle through.
I thought of putting it up for trade in the Non-Firearm classifieds, but wasn't sure about the rules on such...
And I dont really want to start up a profile on Northwestspirits, as I'm not big into the scene...
Can I list it...?
Anyone want to trade me another six pack for this ine...?
It's got 4 Ninkasi Spring Reign, and 2 Sam Adams Summer Ale.

What say you....?
-K

I had previously tried mixing the two beers togetger, but that didn't seem to turn out very well either...
I'm not sure these are birmosa material...

I'm half tempted to see if my buddy will trade me some tall boys if nobody has an interesting beer they like me to try.

If you don't like those beers, what sort of pee-water beers are you used to?!
It's all fun and games until someone insults your favorite beer! :D

I know what you mean about trying different ales and beer. I get real tired of IPAs and the fruity brews. I was trying to give them to the son in law until he caught on. I've got a mix of 7 or 8 of various beers and ales that I tried and just don't care for. I know that some are going to go wild over this, but I tend to prefer the European style lagers and American pilsners. Widmer Brothers puts out some good stuff without the taste of chewing on a handful of hops.

I like most everything by Widmer or Pyramid.
Most all of the Deschutes are good as well.
Every once in a while, I'll see if the seasonal Sam Adams is alright...it usually isn't...
Bridgeport is pretty good.
Lagunitas sometimes...
Even Henry's on occasion.

I'm just not a huge fan of dark beers, browns included.
But tend to like all other types.

Being a Portlandian (I was using the termway before that stupid TV show, and way before it meant hipster-retro. ..), I like PBR...Bud, Keystone, Hamms, Coors... you know...the semi-decent pee beers...

I like most everything by Widmer or Pyramid.
Most all of the Deschutes are good as well.
Every once in a while, I'll see if the seasonal Sam Adams is alright...it usually isn't...
Bridgeport is pretty good.
Lagunitas sometimes...
Even Henry's on occasion.

I'm just not a huge fan of dark beers, browns included.
But tend to like all other types.

Being a Portlandian (I was using the termway before that stupid TV show, and way before it meant hipster-retro. ..), I like PBR...Bud, Keystone, Hamms, Coors... you know...the semi-decent pee beers...

I was just giving you some bubblegum. I like a wide variety, but most often drink the domestic pee-water beers.

I'll take a Rogue.. thanks

Ah yes, Rogue "I'm better than you because I drink Overpriced Beer that is not as good as many others but I'm a beer snob" Beer.:):):D:D

It's good beer, it just isn't worth the $$.

Look in my garage ref., and you will find 10 different brands of many diff flavors....

But, been there. I feel your pain.

Give it to a homeless person. FER' sure they will like it, no matter the flavoro_O

Ah yes, Rogue "I'm better than you because I drink Overpriced Beer that is not as good as many others but I'm a beer snob" Beer.:):):D:D

It's good beer, it just isn't worth the $$.

Look in my garage ref., and you will find 10 different brands of many diff flavors....

But, been there. I feel your pain.

Give it to a homeless person. FER' sure they will like it, no matter the flavoro_O

I even stick my pinkie out whilst I drink it.:)

Have you ever bought some beer and just didn't really enjoy it like you thought you might...?
Hey I can choke down almost ANYTHING - and especially if I paid for it - but many years ago I found myself with a sixer of 'Pumpkin Beer' and I could NOT finish the sixer - it was terrible. Another absolutely, horrible liqueur that almost made me puke was this stuff called 'Grappa' I had in Italy - battery acid would have tasted better............

Hey I can choke down almost ANYTHING - and especially if I paid for it - but many years ago I found myself with a sixer of 'Pumpkin Beer' and I could NOT finish the sixer - it was terrible. Another absolutely, horrible liqueur that almost made me puke was this stuff called 'Grappa' I had in Italy - battery acid would have tasted better............
Only beer i could not finish was this ghetto stuff called 211.. i think, maybe it was 311 but it had this thick texture kinda like sunny D and was so sweet. the only upside was it was like 11% alcohol..

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top