JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ah yes, Rogue "I'm better than you because I drink Overpriced Beer that is not as good as many others but I'm a beer snob" Beer.:):):D:D

It's good beer, it just isn't worth the $$.

Look in my garage ref., and you will find 10 different brands of many diff flavors....

But, been there. I feel your pain.

Give it to a homeless person. FER' sure they will like it, no matter the flavoro_O

Yep, the price of Rogue ales is pretty high, and it is even high at the place where they brew the stuff, UNLESS you go to one of their garage sales, then you can get some deals.

Deals like 13.2 gallon kegs for $45.

That figures out to what, 42 cents a pint or so?

Have you guys ever tried Kentucky bourbon barrel ale!
Beer that's aged (flavored) in bourbon barrel. It's good and got some kick!
Haven't had that brand but did have something similar while in Canada last year. I believe it was made in the UK or Ireland. Really good stuff, and yes, a bit of a kick ;).

Edit - now I remember, Innis & Gunn!

Last Edited:
Montage, over under one a those bridges on the east side, only has one beer and three thousand wines. It is a simple "pilsner" and they're proud of it. But you probably knew that.. suck it up or not

image_1_BEER.jpg

It's all fun and games until someone insults your favorite beer! :D

I know what you mean about trying different ales and beer. I get real tired of IPAs and the fruity brews. I was trying to give them to the son in law until he caught on. I've got a mix of 7 or 8 of various beers and ales that I tried and just don't care for. I know that some are going to go wild over this, but I tend to prefer the European style lagers and American pilsners. Widmer Brothers puts out some good stuff without the taste of chewing on a handful of hops.
OMG!!! THIS!!!!

Seems like beer making is a competition these days to see how hoppy you can make it. I HATE IPAs! I'm with you, maybe because we both had our submariner years. I've drunk a LOT of beer in my time and I just can't do IPAs. I remember genuine Foster's from Australia. Now that was beer. I'd sooner drink Primo than most of these modern IPA custom beers.

My apologies for resurrecting a zombie, but beer is ALWAYS a good topic.

I like IPA's. But I'm getting tired of how hoppy a lit of the local brews are getting.

Ive been liking the "new England style" or hazy IPA's.

Don't do the dark stuff.

I work for a beer distributor,so I get tons of free beer (bragging,yes..)
I've been trying all the weirdo microbrew stuff,but I end up giving it away because 99% of it tastes like a combination of tree bark and hipster tears.
I prefer the skunky stuff such as Becks,Heineken,or Pilsner Urquell..
Or,good old Rainier or Oly.

I like beer.. o_O

I like IPAs and amber or pale ales best, but I don't like them if they are sour or too fruity, which many are.
I don't like fruit beers, but Fearless Brewing in Decapatata (Estacada) has a peach ale that is fantastic if you're into that kind of thing.
I used to drink dark beer, but lost any favor for it. When I go to McMenamins (not often) I ask to see if they happen to have their Terminator Stout on nitro. Haven't had one for years and it loses something when on co2.
Never liked Guinness at all. Ever. (yuck!)
I do like having a big selection when shopping. I change up often. Budweiser to Heineken, Miller to Deschutes, I like different tastes.
The standby in the shop fridge is Coors Light.

OMG!!! THIS!!!!

Seems like beer making is a competition these days to see how hoppy you can make it. I HATE IPAs! I'm with you, maybe because we both had our submariner years. I've drunk a LOT of beer in my time and I just can't do IPAs. I remember genuine Foster's from Australia. Now that was beer. I'd sooner drink Primo than most of these modern IPA custom beers.

My apologies for resurrecting a zombie, but beer is ALWAYS a good topic.

I like IPA's. But I'm getting tired of how hoppy a lit of the local brews are getting.

Ive been liking the "new England style" or hazy IPA's.

Don't do the dark stuff.

I work for a beer distributor,so I get tons of free beer (bragging,yes..)
I've been trying all the weirdo microbrew stuff,but I end up giving it away because 99% of it tastes like a combination of tree bark and hipster tears.
I prefer the skunky stuff such as Becks,Heineken,or Pilsner Urquell..
Or,good old Rainier or Oly.

Well I'll be dipt in wort! There's four of us, count 'em, that despise the majority of what the breweries are brewing! Wait, Wifey hates them too. That makes FIVE!

I like a dark beer just fine with a burger or sandwich. Used to have the likes of "Henry's Dark" and "Rainier Dark"....Dark toasted malt and minimal hops/ IBU's. Too many anymore have way too much ABV. 4%-5% is nice.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top