JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Text - H.R.7115 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): 3D Firearms Prohibitions Act

To prohibit the sale, acquisition, distribution in commerce, or import into the United States of certain firearm receiver castings or blanks, assault weapon parts kits, and machinegun parts kits and the marketing or advertising of such castings or blanks and kits on any medium of electronic communications, to require homemade firearms to have serial numbers, and for other purposes.

This Act may be cited as the "3–D Firearms Prohibitions Act".

Sponsor: Rep. Pallone, Frank, Jr. [D-NJ-6] (Introduced 11/02/2018)
Committees: House - Energy and Commerce; Judiciary
Latest Action: House - 11/02/2018 Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.

Yes, I predicted it in another thread before I saw that this was proposed before the election.

This is what political parties, especially the left, do; they know there is no real chance of this becoming law - even though they have the house (after the beginning of the year), but they introduce legislation that makes them look good so they can say "see, I proposed/voted for this legislation and the opposing party voted it down - I am working in Congress to protect you (or give you things by taking them from others)".

It is a political ploy and most people do not see thru it.

Yes, I predicted it in another thread before I saw that this was proposed before the election.

This is what political parties, especially the left, do; they know there is no real chance of this becoming law - even though they have the house (after the beginning of the year), but they introduce legislation that makes them look good so they can say "see, I proposed/voted for this legislation and the opposing party voted it down - I am working in Congress to protect you (or give you things by taking them from others)".

It is a political ploy and most people do not see thru it.
Hit the nail on the head...it's politics at its worst, to be sure.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top