JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Attended the open to public Yes on 1639 meeting in Vancouver this morning. About 25 people total, 5-6 of the "campaign" people, 6 kids. We live streamed the presentation before being asked to turn off the video, and I politely complied. I accepted the script material they gave me for phone calling. I signed into the meeting with my real name. I excused myself to the bathroom and they didn't want me to go. They followed me into the bathroom. They took a photo of me at the urinal, I really did have to pee, hope he was impressed (2 Black Rifle coffees before the meeting). They confronted me when I walked out of the bathroom. Here's the last 2 minutes as I left the building and had a great conversation with the campaign director. I guess the brochure was still in my pocket, I was distracted by them taking a pic in the bathroom and grabbing my coat (softly) when I wanted to leave. They called the police on me, got to talk to a Vancouver police officer about it. Vote No on 1639. Register to vote before October 8. Vote no early. Educate your friends and family about this travesty of a measure, how many things are wrong with it. Please like and share this post. Go to their meetings, be respectful and polite. Don't lie. Don't create a scene. Just listen and share the misinformation from their campaign. Vote No On 1639.

So attendance at a meeting regarding an initiative petition isn't allowed by Yes on 1639?

Exclusion from that meeting violates your rights. They can shove that bubblegum up where the sun don't shine.

Vote No On 1639!

If I was to articulate my actual thoughts about the sniveling, mealy-mouthed, buffoon that is the "campaign manager" you had the misfortune to interface with, I believe I would likely break the censor system, which would be unbecoming. Though if there is some cause to have the imperious pustule arrested, tried, and convicted, it would be as hilarious as it would be fitting.

If I was to articulate my actual thoughts about the sniveling, mealy-mouthed, buffoon that is the "campaign manager" you had the misfortune to interface with, I believe I would likely break the censor system, which would be unbecoming. Though if there is some cause to have the imperious pustule arrested, tried, and convicted, it would be as hilarious as it would be fitting.

It would just look like this:

BUBBLEGUM

I used my real name and work phone. I'm not hiding anything. I just want to see the truth be told. They're coaching people to avoid conversations with anyone that knows anything. With others, they're telling them to vote for Democratic candidates and filling them with all these garbage facts and emotional appeals.

I'm confused as to how you taking the script can be considered stolen campaign property. Even if they had a policy of them not leaving the building, how is that campaign theft? You volunteered to make calls, even signed up to do so.

He wouldn't have been so upset or concerned if they weren't running an underhanded and lying campaign... But then again, that's what the progressives do as they trample the Consitiution.

There were about ten times that many people at the NRA Frontlines meeting against I-1639 at the Hilton in downtown Vancouver last Thursday. Still, I worry that King County will carry it through regardless.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top