JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Based on what I've briefly read, the disqualification should only affect those "unable to manage their own affairs due to mental illness".

Anxiety, depression, or PTSD on their own should not be enough to disqualify a person.

It sounds like having an assigned payee to manage the SSI benefits for you is one of the deciding factors.

Based on what I've briefly read, the disqualification should only affect those "unable to manage their own affairs due to mental illness".

Anxiety, depression, or PTSD on their own should not be enough to disqualify a person.

It sounds like having an assigned payee to manage the SSI benefits for you is one of the deciding factors.

i do have my mother as the payee i will be switching that and then seeing if that dose anything but we will see i will keep ppl up to date so that this is knwn

Just as there are many veterans that both need and deserve help, but go without for fear of loss of rights. Pure bullsh!t.

I think you mean BULLbubblegum !!!!
I am sick of these politicians start and causing wars and that all fine and good, but when our men and women come back
how dare you treat them as if they do not matter.

i do have my mother as the payee i will be switching that and then seeing if that dose anything but we will see i will keep ppl up to date so that this is knwn

You can call the osp challage line and ask exactly why you are denied.then go from there. I remember when the Obama crew was trying to make a person that has a payee a disqualified person.Unless I'm mistaken IT did not pass

You can still go the black powder route, or finish up an 80% lower, they even have 80% Glock lowers now.(No FFL needed for 80% lowers,slides and AR uppers also don't need an FFL)
The polymer lowers can be finished by hand relatively easily, the Glock ones you can finish in an hour or less with some low cost tools.
If it was me I'd just go 80%, though black powder weapons aren't anything to sneeze at either, most people underestimate the effectiveness of a soft lead ball shot from a black powder weapon. The way that soft lead can deform actually scares me more than being shot by a modern fmj from a handgun.

Last Edited:
You can still go the black powder route, or finish up an 80% lower, they even have 80% Glock lowers now.(No FFL needed for 80% lowers,slides and AR uppers also don't need an FFL)
The polymer lowers can be finished by hand relatively easily, the Glock ones you can finish in an hour or less with some low cost tools.
If it was me I'd just go 80%, though black powder weapons aren't anything to sneeze at either, most people underestimate the effectiveness of a soft lead ball shot from a black powder weapon. The way that soft lead can deform actually scares me more than being shot by a modern fmj from a handgun.
The new 80% glocks from polymer 80 are pretty high quality. Metal rails in front and rear, very ergonomic. I picked up nice blue one on Blem sale for like $75!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top