JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
right after I mag dumped it and some guy asked me if I was the guy going full semi-auto. I just didn't know what to say. So I said something to the effect of "nothing semi about it, this is a full auto machine gun."

But I could not believe somebody was saying that and not in jest.

Wow. Just wow. The power of fake news to persuade even pro 2A people to speak so stupidly. :rolleyes:

We live in a society that is limited to a 144 character mentality... Very sad that the vast majority of people cannot think for themselves any longer.
It's easier for some folks to make a box and stay within. My dad is like that now, but his excuse is 83yrs of life. He does know semi vs full auto tho.

Sadly most wont even know what I-1639 is until they try to go and buy a Semi Full Auto Rifle and learn the new Rulz.

I have watched this with every new gun law they throw up. After they take effect MANY gun owners suddenly "hear about" them. Of course the normal response when they wake up is it's someone else who is at fault for "allowing this". The fact that they could not be bothered to vote, or that they voted for the people who put the laws in? No, that has nothing to do with it.

132F4A18-433E-44EB-9BE7-31D7268E739B.jpeg

right after I mag dumped it and some guy asked me if I was the guy going full semi-auto. I just didn't know what to say. So I said something to the effect of "nothing semi about it, this is a full auto machine gun."

But I could not believe somebody was saying that and not in jest.
Sounds like he was semi-infected by [edited] anti-gun news media.

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads