JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did call the company, on Monday. They said on there end it says they have received payment and said enjoy the barrel, I'm thinking its a error on the banks end.

NOt sure who you bank with, but Chase occasionally runs promos where they refund money from your purchase (I think it's called "Chase Picks up the Tab" or something) - they randomly refund customer purchases. I've had it happen on a couple of smaller purchases before. I check my account many times daily - been victim of bank fraud half a dozen times in as many years (most recently about 3 weeks ago - someone in New York had a $40 lunch then a $200 trip to the pharmacy).

If Chase didn't have a damn good fraud dept. I would've switched to a local credit union - but each time I've had someone compromise my debit card or bank account, Chase has fixed it within a day, and I've never been out a penny.

It's the bank clearing house that is responsible... it will eventually get sorted out when somebody does an internal audit and the money will automatically disappear...

Hi guys

New to this forum. Glock guy did the right thing he did contact us about the discrepancy, we are closely monitoring the situation, the funding for the day his transaction went through is still pending, so I think they already figured out something is wrong, id leave that money in your account if I were you because they may just try to pluck it back out..

Enjoy the holidays any questions feel free to ask

Oh the money isnt going anywhere, my next move would be to contact the bank. I am by no means planning on spending the money, i just dont like things left up in the air when it comes to someone getting their money. The barrel looks amazing btw! cant wait to get it installed!

^^^ THIS, TOO... Me, too! ^^^

BTW- you screwed up, and should have gotten a middy-gas length. ;)

Well, I think he screwed up by purchasing an AR instead of an AK. You never need to replace the barrel on a MAK90 and their triggers are better than any aftermarket I've ever seen.

But, this isn't an AR vs. AK thread, is it? I believe the right thing was done by contacting the company. I can't say I wouldn't be tempted to just wait it out and see what happened with the money. In fact, if they were a company in an occupied state(NY, CO, CA, etc.), I'd find as many ways possible to screw them.

lol trust me at first i was like hell yea its my lucky day, then common sense clicked in and i gave em a ring, iv delt with to many low life A-holes who will screw you over so they can come out on top, So I called Cobratac to make sure things went through on their end. hopefully it all gets squared out, extra $$ is always good, but not if you came about it in the wrong way.

i couldnt find a barrel that i was interested in for that price anywhere, they were all $300+ and the reviews on this barrel were all good so I figured id give it a try, I dont think i'll be disappointed

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top