JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK so heres the deal, I am Building an AR an decided i wanted a flutted Barrel, So I looked and looked and finally found one for a decent one for a good price on line (209.99) anyways i payed for it and looked at my bank account the next day and it was holding (pending) the 209.99 well a few days later i hadn't received a shipping confirmation so i went to and looked at my bank account to see if the money had come out yet. Well the 209.99 was no longer pending and it was no where in my History either, it was added back to my " available" balance, It was like i never even bought it, the money was added back to my available balance. So I called the company on monday and they said they had processed my payment and it cleared and they were sending out my barrel that day, well I got the barrel today and I still have the 209.99 in my back account, its like i got a free barrel, is it the banks fault? do I spend the $$ on a few more goodies or just keep it in there in case something happens? this has never happened to me and is odd lol. here the barrel i picked up.

545E7666-C538-446B-93EE-2EC0F4C163B6-8387-000002E87341571F_zpsef09c9fc.jpg

I told the company on monday when i called the guy was like well we have our money, so thats all i care about, looks like you may of got a free barrel, I was like well yea, but someone messed up somewhere, and id rather figure out who and where

What's your integrity worth? How would you feel if they charged you and never shipped? look at these things in life as a test. Nothing is free brother. It sounds dumb but I would rather be ripped off than rip someone else off.

It's very well that the company does have their money. So when your bank does an audit, they WILL find it, and they WILL take it back. Being honest in all walks of life, makes you feel better as a person. If your bank doesn't think here was an error, keep in your savings. Build a few bucks in interest. The when the audit comes from the internal parts of the bank, you won't feel like they stole it from you.

I'll bet it clears your account in a day or two. After being the victim of bank fraud I watch my account vigorously and I see that from time to time. Pending, gone cleared. Don't lose sleep over it but I wouldn't respend the money any time soon.

That's a tough one. I would say give them a call, but if they show payment received they will probably not take payment. Then you did your part and it's all good.

But we've all been screwed before and hopefully by making the attempt at least to make it right you erased a future come back karma on you.

I hope you do get it free though! Nice barrel.
Can you PM me or tell us where you ordered it? I'm looking for a fluted barrel for a future build.

I look at my account daily, so I'm keeping an eye out, and what's better about a mid gas length stomper?

On a 16" barrel...

Longer sight radius = better aiming accuracy potential.

Longer gas tube system has a less harsh cycling impulse, yet still maintains a slightly "over gassed" system to potenially prolong operation if the action becomes exceptionally fouled.

Looks less goofy w/o having 8' of barrel sticking out past the FSB/gas block... PLUS you can use use a bayonet on that sucker like you would a 20" rifle or 14.5" carbine. :s0155: :s0131:

Aside from the above, I was just goofin' on ya! ;)

I got a 10inch rail and a low profile gas block, but will I need a different gas tube as well now? I didn't think about that lol grrrr my rifle kit I got was a Mid length

I got a 10inch rail and a low profile gas block, but will I need a different gas tube as well now? I didn't think about that lol grrrr my rifle kit I got was a Mid length

That's an easy fix... Just get a middy length barrel! ;)

If your 10" rail is a free-float, and your lo-pro gas block fits underneath it you'll be fine, but you may have to get a carbine gas tube if you think your kit is for a middy.

You Ned to call the company and make it right. Whatever that is. Then you'll feel more comfortable everything you look at that gun. But that's me...
Thats what I did when they sent me 2-3 extra mags on top of the 10 I had purchased (yes during the panic)

They thanked me for my honesty and told me to enjoy.
I was told by others on here once you receive a product you didn't pay for.. Its more of a liability to take it back (potentially) or something along those lines.

Id hold onto it for a few weeks (like a found bag of cash) and then after time passes call and see whats up. Half the time they wont even care. But yes, do the right thing and at least tell them about the error.. After that the balls in their court.

However.. No one is saying you have to call rrrrright away.. ;)

I did call the company, on Monday. They said on there end it says they have received payment and said enjoy the barrel, I'm thinking its a error on the banks end.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top