JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went in to Northwest firearms to get some more ammo and seen a used Sig 220 for $450. I was going to just look at it but ya know how that goes. Some holster wear and it's in good shape, been wanting a 220 for a while now so I got it.
Did the paper work and..... denied. :huh: Never had a problem before but they say it's a common deal. So now instead of fondling and shooting a new to me gun I get to wait for them to clear it up.
Nothing like being excited to go shoot a new gun and being told ya gotta wait.
I have other guns to shoot but I wanted to shoot that one. :complain:
Was told it could be until 8-2 to be cleared up. ARGHHH
Not worried about it, just bought a gun at Keiths not long ago. Just real annoyed right now.

Man, you guys live on the wrong end of the state! It took about 15 minutes to get a backround check at Big R in White city when I bought my XDm...oh and by the way, I have a speed steel range next to my barn...neener neener...lol

Last time it took about 15 minutes. Not sure what the hangup is, they are (OSP) supposed to call me tomorrow.
Hopefully it gets cleared up soon. All I can do for now is check out accessories for it. The .22 conversion kit looks cool and seems to be a good price for $285.

That is BS.... just another reason to go private. I only deal with TheGunBroker in Tigard and if I can find what I want from Keith's I will go there so I can get my discount. I used to hate Keith's but the more I go in the more I know how they work so I just go with the flow. I have never been denied of a sale and I would be very angry if I was ever denied. I would call the OSP and rip them a new hole..... well not really but I like to think I would lol.

Good luck buddy.

Man, you guys live on the wrong end of the state! It took about 15 minutes to get a backround check at Big R in White city when I bought my XDm...oh and by the way, I have a speed steel range next to my barn...neener neener...lol

Has nothing to do with what part of the state you live in. If you have a CCW/CPL/whatever then the instant background check is a federal check and has zip to do with the state. I've talked to my local dealer and they have seen delays comes through for police officers buying personal weapons. They say there is no rhyme or reason to when the delays strike, just random. Unless course it's a known reason like you had trouble with the law recently and then you shouldn't be surprised.

Got it yesterday. 1312331002.jpg
1312330901.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top