JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just to get a baseline in their prices. I know they are in the high side anyway and I honestly have no intention of buying from them.... But 619 for a glock 19 G4 seems a tad excessive.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

yes they're no where near "discounted" price .Their name should be more like Jacked-Up-Prices Gun Sales or somewhere along that line you know.... But hey, i got both my guns from them LoL.

Discount Guns over in Raleigh Hills?

Yeah, super high prices. Consistently, too. I've only priced out a couple of different firearms, but each time they are considerably more expensive than other stores.

Which is too bad. The owner/manager is real friendly and helpful.

If it has standard sights then that price is a $100 over normal, or 20% markup in price.

You want a really good laugh, head over to Wades and see how much they want for that exact same Glock. Wades is typically 25-30% higher then normal street prices, if not more on some items.

It's too bad that some gun shop owners take advantage of high demand/low supply items and try to rape people on the price. Those are the kind of places I will not do business at.

I thought chain stores would have lower prices.

Typically, yes. DGS chain stores, HECK NO!

The bottom line is they prey on people who are new to firearms and have no idea what BS their sales people are spewing and what is a fair price. They also treat their employees horrible, even the ones who are veterans/active reserve. Check the other forum in the customer service area and you will find all the stories.

So.... I guess the question is then who has the best prices?

The best prices that I have found in town have been at Keith's. Not saying there might be others with just as good pricing, but going on my personal experience on which retail outlets I have bought firearms from in the area. Northwest Armory is also pretty good.

Regarding Keith's, you will hear that a lot of people don't particulary like the way they treat people, but my experience has been OK. I guess it's because when I go there I already know what I want and because it is a bit of a trip for me I usually call ahead to see if what I want is in stock. Just don't go in there looking for a warm and fuzzy hug.

It's really a shame. When they first opened in Kirkland, they had good prices & good service. They were a good alternative to Wades. I think that's been lost with their expansion.

I've bought maybe 5-6 guns from them over the years. But, their current price structure keeps me away. Too bad.

Yeah... I wanna pop in to Keith's, It's just on the opposite side if town.... Maybe I'll call.... Will they quote prices over the phone?

you guys can get a pretty good deal from a couple guys on the forum here we have two ffls i do buisness with one is coctailer (andrew ) the othe is in or. and his name is brad and he has j&b firearms both good guys to deal with and good price as well

yup ! it's just like buying ammo from "cheaper than dirt" ..... might just as well buy it from "nordstroms"
honestly ...... i hope some of the word gets out, as some of the people i'v met, and spoke to on phone seem to be right up there !

steven

Just to get a baseline in their prices. I know they are in the high side anyway and I honestly have no intention of buying from them.... But 619 for a glock 19 G4 seems a tad excessive.

I see that a lot on here. There must be something special about Glocks............

I always assumed when a business had something like Discount or Honest in their name it was for something other than their business practices.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top