JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Figured this would be the best section for this question/observation.
Sunday i went shooting with my father at Tri-County. Getting everything ready that morning i could not find my shooting glasses or my ear protection anywhere. So reluctantly, since i was in a hurry and it was on my way, i went into Dicks in Lake O to pic up a few since i knew i would need extra pairs anyways since my wife wants to start learning to shot.
Now of course their scary black millatry guns where not there since they decided to pull them all last i looked, but what i did notice has i was looking around were many "Millatry and Assault" air soft guns. From a distance a person that had no knowledge of guns would know the differences if the orange muzzle was painted black.
Now i remember when i was a kid there was an outcry to stop producing "realistic" toy guns. yes some air-soft guns can hurt but i consider them a hobby toy. My question is, dose anyone else find it hypocritical for all these chain retailers to stop selling real guns that 99.9% of the time are NOT used to shoot other people, yet they keep on selling fake guns that are, as far as i know, sold so people can have air-soft battles with them.
Now I am not one to blame objects for peoples actions, i have no problem with air soft guns, or real firearms. Just had a thought and wanted to get other peoples reactions on it.:huh:
Thanks all!

I just like the hypocracy..... We are against the violent use of firearms, but by all means buy airsoft guns for you kids so they can pretend they are using real guns violently.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top