JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yeah i get it but i hate having to pay the state for permission to conceal carry...whats everyone gonna do when the law says we have to pay for a permit to own a gun or we have to turn them all in? just comply with that too?

there should be no such thing as a conceal carry license. you should be able to carry if you are able to lawfully own a gun.

I have read that open carry is forbidden. Also, banning an armed arm...
Edit , just a gun with ammunition in it is illegal. I would think arms would entail it being more than a poorly shaped bludgeon. Yes, you are paying for a constitutional right here.

Last Edited:
Maybe someone can propose something to get rid of it? Because its an infringement on ones rights.

Sixteen states have Constitutional carry and another four have a limited form of said. None of those states, as far as I can see, have had any issue transitioning to said. So, indeed, someone propose it here. :s0155:

It's not a right if you have to get a permit, take a course and get government approval. It's a privilege. Let's face it, driving is more of a right these days than the right to keep and bear arms. Take a trip to Tennessee or North Carolina and see how much horrible car accidents we have every day. And, people are so terrified of *GASP* Assault Weapons. I feel much safer around a bunch of people open carrying ARs than I do just driving on the freeway in Nashville or Charlotte where I say my prayers every time I get behind the wheel.

You can practically run over a kid while texting on your phone and being drunk and still not lose your driver's license. Get caught carrying a gun while sipping a glass of wine (at least in Tennessee) and you will not only lose your gun rights for life, but serve time in a state prison. You get a DUI you lose your right to carry a gun for over a decade. Get a DUI and you can still drive a car.. Oh, but the right to keep and bear arms is a right! .. The 2nd Amendment is not truly a right in the modern context of our unconstitutional laws. What it is, is an obstacle that the fascists are trying to overcome.

How is driving a privilege? That is one of the most defeatist, luddite, Statist things I've heard today. I know it's a typical legal trope and the Black Robe Mafia has ruled on it however....Its BS. Abortion is a right but driving is a privilege says the Statist.

How is driving a privilege? That is one of the most defeatist, luddite, Statist things I've heard today. I know it's a typical legal trope and the Black Robe Mafia has ruled on it however....Its BS. Abortion is a right but driving is a privilege says the Statist.
Right to travel freely exists. You dont need to drive to travel :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You can drive on your own property without a license

You can walk

You can ride a bicycle

You can pay to ride a bus, a train, a cab, and a plane :rolleyes:

None of these requires a license

In fact, buying a vehicle does not require a license... but putting it on the public roads requires getting it registered and so forth.

Boating on the other hand... :rolleyes:

If the boat's under 10 feet in Oregon, and is not motorized you don't need to pay for the new Waterway Access permit or a boaters license

If the boat is over 10 feet, but still not motorized, you gotta pay for the permit.

If the boat is motorized,regardless of size; you gotta have a boaters license and pay for the permit, and register the boat.

:rolleyes:

I'd like to see an initiative petition prohibiting any Oregon law that violates the Bill of Rights in the US Constitution. Think it would pass? Someone was working on an initiative petition to freeze gun laws in Oregon - what happened to that?

"iF iT pLeAsEs tHe CrOwN." All gun laws, including TAXING and requiring permission to exercise that particular right, are an infringement. The government has no authority to bestow "privileges" like a license to drive. If it's a true right and you're a truly free man, you don't have to ask anyone's permission to execute it at will and to the level of your discretion, E V E R.

Last Edited:
"iF iT pLeAsEs tHe CrOwN." All gun laws, including TAXING and requiring permission to exercise that particular right, are an infringement. The government has no authority to bestow "privileges" like a license to drive. If it's a true right and you're a truly free man, you don't have to ask anyone's permission to execute it at will and to the level of your discretion, E V E R.
The government also have no Constitutional authority to bestow "privilieges" such as hunting and fishing licenses, and business licenses and medical licenses and insurance bonds. As well as law licenses :rolleyes:

They also have no Constitutional authority requiring law enforcement officers to be licensed and bonded to contracts for their duties :rolleyes:

The government also have no Constitutional authority to bestow "privilieges" such as hunting and fishing licenses, and business licenses and medical licenses and insurance bonds. As well as law licenses :rolleyes:

They also have no Constitutional authority requiring law enforcement officers to be licensed and bonded to contracts for their duties :rolleyes:

Grammar, spelling and syntax errors aside, these statements are accurate.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top