JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Little about me:

Live in the country a ways south of the Molalla area, if anybody knows where that is ...

Love shooting, love it. I am usually am out in the middle of butt crack no-where in the woods when I do, sometimes I can be found in the Clackamas area and have been known to knock down a few paper bad guys at the Clackamas County Sheriff's public shooting range.

I have others but my favorites are

Glock 36 with extended mag and 3-1/2 lbs trigger- Love this thing for concealed carry in winter. I can hit clay pigeons standing on end at 20-25 ft if i'm careful.

My summer carry gun is an all black Sig Sauer P238 with factory green night sights. I Love this one...I would have to say I love the 1911 style single action for carrying a round in the chamber..I don't have it cocked and locked when carrying with the Sig, safety on always, I have done plenty of draw fire drills, it isn't a problem for me. Always feel a little better when i have her over the Glock which I don't carry chambered.

My Closet gun/ Zombie Slayer started out as a Mossberg 500 Security..7+1 rounds.. 20" barrel..I added a ATI top folding stock w/ pistol grip, and a heat shield over the barrel, and a cheapo LED light mounted just ahead of the front pump.. For the ultimate in Zombie slaying I have a cross the chest/shoulder shotgun scabbard and a 50 round bandoleer to make sure I make it to the truck should an outbreak take place while I sleep.:s0131:

Recently I put together a stripped AR-15 lower I purchased from SurplusAmmo.com, I used Bushmater Internals and added a Magpul Bad lever, Magpul ASAP plate and Magpul MS2 sling, Magpul CTR stock, Hogue rubber grip w/ battery storage insert. I also filled in the rolled markings with in a camo pattern. I have other parts sitting in a box waiting for My 14.5" upper with Mid length gas tube over at BCM to come back in stock so I can order one. BravoCompanyUSA.com :s0155:
I can't wait to get this baby together. Pics maybe to come later..

I guess that's it for now. Tip of the Iceberg.. Plenty of time to get to know all you folks out there...however if I may say one thing..

Never in the history of human existence have we ever, been as close as we are today to a Zombie Apocalypse. Everyone out there be safe and be alert... always..always have motion activated lights around your perimeter:s0131: God Bless and Good Luck

Yup, I've always known it as Goat Mountain..thats alittle North of me, though I've been out there many times. Been so long though I'm unsure if the old Look-out is even still there. Last time I was up there it was missing a lot more than a few steps on the stairway. I did not climb to the top...no way no how. That was nearly ten years ago as well. Time doesnt treat abandoned government property well around here usually...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top